Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old February 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Cool except..... your missing my favorite kyrie, the Einar Imperium.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old February 1st, 2007, 05:33 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Things you forgot

Airborne Elite - Might be there when you need them, but might not - B
Crixus - I think he deserves a bit more credit - B-
Old February 1st, 2007, 05:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tremendous! Thank you, sir!

~Aldin, who always finds that stuff like this makes him want to craft a superior squad of the "bad ones" (must have been watching "Dirty Dozen" with my dad as a kid)

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 1st, 2007, 06:20 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Great resource!

I have my disagreements, but hey, it's an OpEd. I'd also like to know how you came up with some of this, though. A little clean-up for the sake of presentation would be nice too. Otherwise, great piece!
Old February 1st, 2007, 08:13 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart
Overall pretty good ranking. It seems like you favor the bonding units over all else.

I'd have given the roman archers a much lower rating. I also would have given kelda a higher rating because she is more useful in high point games (like Taelord).
Old February 1st, 2007, 08:55 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Very cool, thanks for sharing. Does seem a little skewed in favour of figures who currently work well with a themed army (i.e. anything tournament worthy, i.e. 4th Mass, Orcs, Blasts, etc.). Granted, that's the section this is in, but I'd like to see overall usefulness ratings. Also, Valguard is missing a grade.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 1st, 2007, 09:00 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Nice list. Valgaurd doesn't have a letter though.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old February 1st, 2007, 09:02 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariealaviator
Nice list. Valgaurd doesn't have a letter though.
Probably because he doesn't deserve one I am guessing about a D.
Old February 1st, 2007, 09:09 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nicely done, and mostly agreed with!

I was surprised at Syv's low score though... but like someone else said, opinions may vary!

Again, well done!

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old February 1st, 2007, 10:02 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
spider_poison is too classy to tell you himself, but the guy did win the main tourney at GenCon last year. We may all have our own thoughts that differ, but I for one appreciate getting insight into this man's brain. As I am sure many others are.
Old February 1st, 2007, 10:03 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Situational pieces like DED, Sudema, and Dund all received very low scores. Against certain army types each unit can be a bomb. In my opinion someone with a D- or F should suck against basically any army
Old February 1st, 2007, 10:04 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000
Nicely done, and mostly agreed with!

I was surprised at Syv's low score though... but like someone else said, opinions may vary!

Again, well done!
I second that Sys should have scored better, thank's SP great idea!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion