Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which stroyline will be used for the WH Master Set?
Odin Osgard's 3 13.64%
GeneralGrievous13's 16 72.73%
Orcs Blade's 1 4.55%
Uchiha Blood's 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 15th, 2009, 02:06 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Wave Heroscapers Theme Poll

In the last poll Heroscapers.com voted Master Set. Now that a few people have submitted their storylines for our Master Set, its time to vote.

These are the storylines:
Odin_Osgard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Late one night in a secret room in Jandar's palace a meeting takes place. Vydar and Jandar are having a rather heated debate. Vydar knows his lands are lost but he had to do something before Utgar ravaged all of resources. Jandar knows Vydar is an important part of the war and without his army's unique skills the word could be lost. Vydar pleads with Jandar fro more resources. Jandar can only give so much. Then an idea strikes the mind of Jandar. The new general Aquilla posesses vast amounts of resource-laden land. Jandar and Vydar begin to concoct a scheme of pure ruthlessness. They would make it seem as though Vydar had betrayed them. Mean while Vydar's troops would begin to take over tracks of land near Utgar. Vydar would use the land as resources and ally himself with Utgar. Jandar and Vydar sat hunched over the map planning the best areas. Utgar's large scar of land could be seen plain as day. The long streak wa relatively narrow. If Vydar could gain control of the lands on either side a quick encirclement would defeat almost of Utgar's horde.....
At this the kyrie departed. The plan would be much more complicated than it seemed on paper. Jandar could not get the news to Aquilla fast enough. Vydar's army was assualting before she even knew he had defacted. She quickly sent envoys to Utgar. Utgar was pleased with gaining a new comrade. He army mobilized imediately. Vydar was forced out of the woods. He sought shelter in Jandar's land. Upon hearing of Jandar's deciept Einar and Ullar seceded from the alliance forming their own pact. Soon the new alliances began to clash as their borders were much closer than before.
GeneralGrievous13:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGrievous13 View Post
My Storyline Idea:
Utgar has launched an all out offensive against the Ticalla Jungle from an outpost on the edge of the Volcarren Wastelands, hoping to crush Aquilla before she can become a threat. The forces of the other Valkyrie generals try in vain to stop the steady advance of Utgar's new troops into the Ticalla Jungle, but they know that something must be done to stop these attacks. So a united force, lead by Aquilla and Vydar, has circled around Utgar's advancing army, into the black hills of the Volcarren Wastelands, to destroy Utgar's outpost and cut off his army at its source.
Orcs Blade:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
AQUILLA'S BETRAYAL

Utgar's main generals gathered around the table, looking over the plans of the evil Valkyrie.
"Yesssssssssss," declared Lord Cyprien Essenwein, "I agree to my Lord Utgar's plan on one condition. I ask that you let me lead my Skeleton Cavalry into the heart of his territory while all others assault his borders. Then I will take him out personnally. The pitiful kyrie who are called Einar Imperium will be busy, and I could take them anyway. I have a thirst. I have a thirst for blood."
"No," protested Ne-Gok-Sa, "they would kill you, you need some other form of distratction besides a huge mass attack on Einar's border."
Utgar spoke for the first time, "That can be arranged."

Einar was attacked the following day. Marro from the south, and...Giant bugs from the north! Einar sent out a cry for help, and the message that Aquilla's troops were attacking him, along with Utgar's. The three other generals sent what troops they could...
Uchiha Blood (Mine):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
My Storyline:
Before Thormun and his party reached Vydar's land, Utgar had already met with Vydar personally and had discussed a plan to win the war. All he asked was for Vydar to clear the jungles and make a base of operations. In return, Vydar was promised a seat of power as Utgar's second in command.
Vydar slowly moved troops to the Ticalla Jungles. Major Q10 revealed all the details that Vydar needed. He sent a team of Soulborgs to chop down trees. When Aquilla discovered Vydar's treachery in her domain, she declared war on Vydar. It was a battle of nature versus technology...
Pick from your choices carefully!

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; July 17th, 2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Wave Heroscapers Storyline Poll

I don't like messing with the continuity of the story presented so far...so I vote for the General's idea.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:04 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

GeneralGrievous13, GeneralGrievous13, GeneralGrievous13, GeneralGrievous13.

New general alliances is a bad idea.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:05 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

I like GeneralGrievous13's storyline the best. Having Utgar fighting against the other generals as the one main villian is the best way for the story to continue.

That being said, I am not fond of the ideas of Aquilla alligning herself with Utgar, or Vydar leaving the Alliance.

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I still think Vydar should ally with Utgar again, but that's a different dabate.
(Major Q9 = Good Guy )
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:47 PM

500points Woo who?

General's story makes the most sense and I think it is the easiest done. The line of Sight blockers could be be rocks, sort of like the glaciers but smaller.

< Click me Please
Old July 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I don't like messing with the continuity of the story presented so far...so I vote for the General's idea.
Ditto.
Old July 16th, 2009, 04:12 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok sorry to be the proverbial monkeywrench but.....

How do we have a storyline without even having figures yet????

Perhaps theme should be what is voted on next this way the figure creators can get a sense of that and then a storyline can be written with those new characters in mind.
Old July 16th, 2009, 04:29 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Perhaps theme should be what is voted on next this way the figure creators can get a sense of that and then a storyline can be written with those new characters in mind.
Wouldn't you need to have a storyline before you have figures? For example, if Orcs Blade's story was taken, we would know that we need skeletal cavalry, giant bugs, some marro...
Old July 16th, 2009, 04:39 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:

Wouldn't you need to have a storyline before you have figures? For example, if Orcs Blade's story was taken, we would know that we need skeletal cavalry, giant bugs, some marro...
If you do that then you are basically dictating specific units for the figure creaters to come up with. Remember this is going to be a physical Master Set that anyone will be able to make. If you are saying it has skeleton calvary then we have to find figures already in existance that are usable and affordable for everyone to be able to obtain.
Old July 16th, 2009, 04:43 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:

If you do that then you are basically dictating specific units for the figure creaters to come up with. Remember this is going to be a physical Master Set that anyone will be able to make. If you are saying it has skeleton calvary then we have to find figures already in existance that are usable and affordable for everyone to be able to obtain.
I hadn't thought of the issues in finding figures. In the words of Emily Litella, "Never mind."
Old July 16th, 2009, 08:29 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Most of the story lines are pretty vague and allow for a lot of options in unit design. Even Orc Blade's only really mentions skelatal calvery and giant bugs. Leaving a pretty large space left on the canvas.

I am starting to agree more with the idea of a simpler plot. Shifting allignments around makes the project lose its "unofficial- officialness". Its capatibility if you will.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards