Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 13th, 2008, 09:48 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Happy Release day everyone!

This has been a day that we Heroscape addicts have been waiting for, well, for quite some time.

I just wanted to say that I hope everyone gets their product in one piece and that you are able to enjoy some great games!

Be honest now, who will be glued to the UPS of FedEx tracking sites all day?
Old June 13th, 2008, 09:59 AM

syvarris0 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Happy Release day everyone!

Well,you'll never know because if they're glued to the tracking sites then they won't be over here on this site now will they?

Haven't posted in 7 months,found out about PS3 and more recently WOWTBC
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I've got two windows opened...here and the UPS tracking. <grin>

I, too, hope everyone has a great day and early delivery times.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac View Post
This has been a day that we Heroscape addicts have been waiting for, well, for quite some time.

I just wanted to say that I hope everyone gets their product in one piece and that you are able to enjoy some great games!

Be honest now, who will be glued to the UPS of FedEx tracking sites all day?
I hope mine arrive in many pieces. I don't want all the sculpts to be fused into one solid mass...it'd be like a Marro Hive experiment gone horribly wrong...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPS tracking website
Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 06/17/2008.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 06/17/2008.

Well, at least you know it's coming...right?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Well, at least you know it's coming...right?

Jim
Yes, that's something I guess. I hope this hasn't happened to many (any, in fact) of the rest of you.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:19 AM

perplexingcj Woo who?

I'm not glued to the tracking page, I bought/buy locally.

Good luck to those that are though. I have played the waiting game before.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:24 AM

Atombob Woo who?

I just checked and Mine went out for Delivery at 6:15am. Hopefully it will be delivered soon. I don't get off work til 1:30p though
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
The best I can do is some pity-rep.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac View Post
I certainly hope ours come in many pieces--since we ordered so many. Otherwise our jungle is going to be a massive 54-hex rain forest.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The best I can do is some pity-rep.
My first revrep---not all bad heroscape news for me today then . Thanks RevDyer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion