Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 19th, 2008, 02:14 PM

#1MustangScaper has disabled reputation
Flying over water...New to Heroscape

Hi,

I am new to heroscape so I have a question that has probably been asked before:

Scenario:

1.Taelord is adjacent to water
2. Taelord wants to fly over water
3. The water is 20 water hexes in all directions.

Can Taelord move 20 spaces onto the nearest Land?
Or does Taelord fly only his alloted Move spaces and then Land in the water?

By the way, I started playing with only 1 Swamp of the Marrow Set.
I loved Heroscape so much, in a matter of 2 weeks I now own the following

Army:
Wave 1: Heroes of Bleakwoode & Vipers/Snipers
Wave 2 complete
Wave 3 complete
Wave 4 complete
Wave 5 complete
Wave 6 complete
Orms Retun x 2
Heroes of Laur x 1
Raknar's Vision x 1

Terrain & Expansions:
Master Set x 3
Swamp set x 1
Tundra set x 2
Volcarren set x 3
Forest/Bridge set x 3
Water Tiles x 150
Castle set x 3

I think this is enough for now. However I would like 1 more Master, 1 more castle, and 1 more Bridge.

Good thing I'm not married LOL. But my girlfriend thinks I have gone Heroscape crazy.

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Old March 19th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
He lands in the water and on the next turn that has a movement marker on him, may fly right out of it again. It may take him many turns to traverse a large amount of water, but he never has to swim.
Old March 19th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
You can only move your alloted number of spaces. You don't get to fly unlimited spaces. You don't get to fly all the way across the water.
Old March 19th, 2008, 02:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Welcome to the site and the addiction!

Taelord can only move up to his Move number. The "may fly over water without stopping" part just means he isn't subject to the normal "units must end their movement when entering a water space" rule.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 19th, 2008, 02:17 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Characters can only move the number of move designated on their card and any additional modifications (road bonus, glyph of move +2). Taelord would have to move his total move and land in the water. During his next turn, he could fly another X spaces and land in the water again.

At least he doesn't have to take the water 1 space/turn like most non-flying figures!

Please keep signatures short.
Old March 19th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the site, #1MustangScaper! That's an excellent collection for only being involved in the game for such a short time.

Newb.
Old March 19th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Welcome to the boards, #1MustangScaper!

On behalf of our Marro misspelling community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~ Shades fan, Agreeing with Revdyer on this one!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 19th, 2008, 04:33 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Hope you like it here, #1MustangScaper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
That's an excellent collection for only being involved in the game for such a short time.
Ditto. If you really got all that in two weeks, I think you've set some kind of speed record.
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:48 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MustangScaper
Flying over water...New to Heroscape

Flying over water isn't new to Heroscape...it is in the first rulebook.

Old March 20th, 2008, 01:23 AM

#1MustangScaper has disabled reputation
Yeah I really did get all that stuff in 2 weeks. I don't think I need to prove it but if I had to I can. Hopefully I did set a record. That would be cool!

Thing is I got addicted to the idea of building my own maps the way I see fit. Then I kept seeing the designs on this site. I especially like the one with the 6 bridges in a hexagon shape.

So I just kept buying and buying and buying. Then when I had the terrain, I started to think: "My armies suck...I need more!!!...I think I need a Heroscape intervention. Maybe I will be on A&E soon.

Right now I am in the process of building my first big map. I'll post pics when I have them.

I have this idea to use my LCD TV as a backdrop. I think it is going to look awesome. Stay Tuned!!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Old March 20th, 2008, 01:47 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MustangScaper
So I just kept buying and buying and buying. Then when I had the terrain, I started to think: "My armies suck...I need more!!!...I think I need a Heroscape intervention. Maybe I will be on A&E soon.
Well looks like you're in the right place! :P Welcome aboard
Old March 20th, 2008, 10:40 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Yes, Quagmire speaks truth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's