Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old May 1st, 2009, 11:06 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Best in Units(reach).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
u/u the problem with your math is that it doesn't all happen on one turn...Brunak carries on his turn and then the figure he carried can move on the next order marker
That's why he has Ornak.

~Aldin, taking Orders

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 1st, 2009, 11:09 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
u/u the problem with your math is that it doesn't all happen on one turn...Brunak carries on his turn and then the figure he carried can move on the next order marker
That's why he has Ornak.

~Aldin, taking Orders
Oh yeah

Keep forgetting its Unique Hero and not Champion
Old May 16th, 2009, 08:23 PM

goaliescaper is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathify View Post
Well, don't forget. Cyprien, he has 8 move and steath flying after all. Plus, he's really good with Chilling touch, and Life drain.
True but you should never rely a game on a 20 sided dice roll.
My dad thinks my 20d is rigged, i get an 18-20 killing a hero or two every game, I am always completly succesful with using 20d based armies. Then when I let a friend use my army based on the 20d we gets the floor wiped with himslef

He shoots... and the airborne elite drop just in time to save the goal!
Old May 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight View Post

Reach: Common Squads- the Omnicron Snipers. They are risky but have 5 movement and 7 range with Deadly Shot! This means they can potentinally reach 12 spaces and easily get 4 skulls!
They can just as "easily" get no skulls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight View Post
This gives them limited playability, but in large castle games they are a staple for sure.
Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
Also, Omnicrons don't have the best threat range among common figures. That belongs to Gorrilinators, whose 7 move + 6 attack gives them the same 13 threat range as Skahen, KMA, Ulginesh, the Majors, Zetacron, and Zelrig.
I think he was factoring in their attack power, too. So the Omni's range plus attack power makes them better than G-Nators...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 2nd, 2009, 04:49 AM

donjake Woo who?

i use alot of the units as well im a very rang oriented player know any thing that goes well with

airborn elites,svyarise,marro warriors or any agents

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles