Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old August 14th, 2007, 01:09 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Spider-Man is bigger than Wolverine or the Hulk or Captain America...or all of them put together, actually.....but they are all still huge, living in, as you say, that nirvana of total recognizability.
Old October 14th, 2007, 01:27 PM

Tiak has disabled reputation
I love Marvel Heroscape but...............

I have to be honest here, I was blown away by the Hulk and Captain America Sculpts in Heroscape. That Hulk is the Hulk I always wanted In Heroclix. I liked them so much I bought two sets right away. And i don;t know if any of you play Heroclix but the Captain America Sculpt in the latest heroclix release was less than Impressive. The Captain America in Heroscape is great and what Cap should look like. The only thing I am a little disappointed in is the Character selection for the first set. The Red skull would not be my first choice and the sculot was not that great.
Since the number of figures we see per year might be limited I would like to see large gift sets of the Avengers or X-Men for example. Like what they do for the Marvel Legends figures. They could do good and evil collector sets.

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old October 15th, 2007, 02:24 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
Welcome to Heroscapers Manchine! I'm glad my post back at HCrealms brought you here. For those who don't know, Manchine is a super old time member in the Heroclix forums, kind of like Grungebob here, and a supercool guy to boot. It's great to see you here man hopefully we'll see you often as I'm sure you'll enjoy this site.

As for your question, I would also predict two releases per year, but they seem to be small expansions, maybe only two booster per each.

Which one were you.

Yes I will be here. I already am trying to figure everything out over here. Pretty much I have been looking over the Character Creations things. Even PMed a few people.
Manchine!! I hear you are the Grungebob of Heroclix!! Welcome to the Heroscape world. Maybe I should go visit your world as well... A little foreign exchange perhaps? Great to have you here!!

This is like the universe crossovers in comics....
Old November 1st, 2007, 02:09 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
I think they will stretch out as many packs as possible. You want the Fantastic Four? OK, here's three of them. You want the fourth? Buy the next set. X-Men have already been split up, with Beast in the pack. After Wave 1 from ClassicScape everything has been split up into different packs. It doesn't bother me because I buy everything anyway.
Old November 1st, 2007, 02:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
X-Men have already been split up, with Beast in the pack.
Well I would hope so, there are like 509366 of them.

Quote:
After Wave 1 from ClassicScape everything has been split up into different packs. It doesn't bother me because I buy everything anyway.
Not true. Look at the Ashigaru. There are probably other examples, too.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 1st, 2007, 04:08 PM

HS Beast has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
I think they will stretch out as many packs as possible. You want the Fantastic Four? OK, here's three of them. You want the fourth? Buy the next set. X-Men have already been split up, with Beast in the pack. After Wave 1 from ClassicScape everything has been split up into different packs. It doesn't bother me because I buy everything anyway.
Well, they may be releasing him seperately because he's also an Avenger.

Though I doubt it, I'm sure we'll see more X-Men in the next expansion.

How Beast won the right to be the first X-Man in Marvel Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News