Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old February 4th, 2009, 07:00 PM

ROM has disabled reputation
Re: Marvel "Wave 1" may never be, but reinforcements may com

Though not my first choice, I would be satisfied if they simply swapped out the original ten figures with the new ones in the Conflict Begins starter.
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:19 AM

zoltar Woo who?

In my opinion,anything they do to "add" to marvel heroscape is going to be very welcomed.I personally have introduced 5 people to the marvel side of heroscape,and now they all own marvel sets,and play frequently.

The popularity is there,but i think it's a mixed bag...

Quote:
Their is so much crap out there that the good stuff gets lost in the background. (Yodaking)
and

Quote:
You're right - they were nuts. It's also thought that they overestimated the potential reach of the game and overproduced the Marvel set. This in turn made sales of the set look bad, so they were in no hurry to throw good money after bad by rushing the expansion wave into production.(Sherman Davies)
etc...

It just impresses me to see this community kickin load and proud.I've had other games that i've gotten into that has NO communities like heroscape..example= killer bunnies = no card scans,no customs,etc....

I know that even if nothing is produced further in marvelscape,i can find people working on customs or helping me with mine here!!!

(appologies for the babble)
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:49 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM View Post
Though not my first choice, I would be satisfied if they simply swapped out the original ten figures with the new ones in the Conflict Begins starter.
Yeah. One small step further, though... swap out the original ten figures with the new ones, and add a small selection of things like a streetlight, mailbox, parking meter, etc.

If we're looking at larger changes- city street tiles, with the yellow lines.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News