Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 27th, 2019, 10:52 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Is creating a book something anyone can do? I likely won’t have time this weekend but I could down the line if it’s whats needed. Not sure I would be able to figure out all the synergies on my own though.
Old September 27th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Anybody can do it. Just send me a PM expressing interest, so we don't have multiple people working on the same one at the same time. Is there one you want? It's not hard. Take a stab at it, and people will be along to (nicely) point out the things you might have missed.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 28th, 2019, 10:29 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just talked to DS, I'll take Otar.

Edit: Otar added.

Last edited by SuperSamyon; September 28th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.
Old September 28th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

The books for Morgan's Riflemen, and Suskra, are posted.
Old September 28th, 2019, 10:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, guys. I’ll hook them up in the op soon.

= =
Old October 7th, 2019, 05:52 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks, guys. I’ll hook them up in the op soon.
I'm sure you're busy, but any chance we can get them added?
Old October 7th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh man. I had totally forgotten about this. @superfrog , could you help me out here? I know your day teaching is over, but mine is just beginning, and I'll be standing in front of these kids until much later this evening. Sorry!!!

= =
Old October 7th, 2019, 06:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll get to it in a few minutes.
Old October 7th, 2019, 07:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Okay, done. Really glad I put together that spreadsheet to help me wade through the code.
Old October 7th, 2019, 08:47 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thank you. Class just got out but I'm still standing here at the front of the classroom with my necktie on.

I still would have done it the old way and it would have taken forever. I need a powerpoint presentation on how to use your spreadsheet.

Thanks!

= =
Old October 8th, 2019, 03:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thank you. Class just got out but I'm still standing here at the front of the classroom with my necktie on.

I still would have done it the old way and it would have taken forever. I need a powerpoint presentation on how to use your spreadsheet.

Thanks!
Be careful what you wish for
Old January 16th, 2020, 07:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

Finally got this updated through last year's releases

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs