Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 20th, 2019, 10:15 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hobgoblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
First half updated, I agree it reads a bit better. I spliced them with a colon instead of a comma though.

I always sort of write bios on the "side" of the character... I think. I've never really thought about it. I'd lean toward keeping it as-is but have no strong preference.
Works for me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 21st, 2019, 05:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

EPB cleared.
Old December 21st, 2019, 05:34 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

So I'm assuming the intention is that you can't use multiple Gas Bombs in between Pestering Pursuit attacks since stacking that would be insane, but is there anything really preventing it? Maybe technically the language implies a "normal" move, but maybe we could update to reflect it, just for clarity's sake? "After moving normally and before attacking" or even throw a "once per turn" in there?
Old December 21st, 2019, 05:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

“After moving and before attacking” is pretty standard terminology that implies after the movement phase and before the attacking phase. I’m always for more clarity, but maybe just an FAQ will do here?
Old December 21st, 2019, 06:42 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Thatís what I figured, but if you could argue wording on a card I believe that it should be clarified. If I played with friends who donít always play they would do it wrong
Old December 21st, 2019, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I would add 'normally' before moving here. It's not a normal part of the turn order phrase, but it's also not normal for a card to have a power that allows the figure to move during the attack phase. This card having both an 'after moving' power and a power that lets you move out of the normal turn order is a corner case for sure.
Old December 21st, 2019, 08:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think the turn order is pretty clear, but I wouldn't mind changing it to "After moving normally and before attacking," if people think it's worth the effort.
Old December 21st, 2019, 08:38 PM
One time at band camp...

Thatís what Iím asking for
Old December 22nd, 2019, 10:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'll slot it in there. Not a high priority update, but looks like Scape had the art here, so I don't know if @japes would be able to snipe that one when he gets a chance?
Old December 22nd, 2019, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pretty sure I have this file as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 11:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 11:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Thanks - always appreciate these quick updates!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library