Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 13th, 2019, 03:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
deleted

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:37 AM.
Old November 13th, 2019, 03:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Unleashed: Compilation PDF11/13/19

This post will be reserved for any tutorial links or FAQ regarding the three variants of gameplay in the manual. If you post a question regarding something please specify for which variant the question is for.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; November 14th, 2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old November 13th, 2019, 03:55 AM
"like" happy

Re: Heroscape Unleashed: Compilation PDF11/13/19

I just want to shout out to all the scapers that helped with this compilation by giving me feedback and discussion while creating these variants. I appreciate any feedback on my first draft of My Heroscape Unleashed PDF that includes the latest rules to my Gridless Heroscape and also the latest update to my Heroscape Skirmish Assault. I've also included an updated AOTP Mixed play section in there as well. Any additional feedback is welcome and appreciated. Its been a blast coming up with these variants and I hope you all enjoy. Thanks.

Old November 13th, 2019, 11:01 AM
"like" happy

Re: Heroscape Unleashed Rulebook: Compilation PDF11/13/19

Ill be adding some links and a picture tutorial for the small items needed to start playing each variant in the second post. To start playing gridless scape it costs about 1 dollar in supplies. Then it can go from there with what terrain or playing mats you pick up. Heroscape skirmish assault starts at about 5 dollars for entry buying the stickers, and printing out 1 sheet of Unit Trackers. Using simple things for activation tokens is easy to do.

Old November 13th, 2019, 04:11 PM
"like" happy

@A3n , I would for sure like those documents to update the pdf after it gets reviewed a bit. Also does anyone know the name of the official heroscape text font that is used in the manuals? Then I can change it to that for easier reading.

Old November 13th, 2019, 10:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@A3n , I would for sure like those documents to update the pdf after it gets reviewed a bit. Also does anyone know the name of the official heroscape text font that is used in the manuals? Then I can change it to that for easier reading.
I believe that the font will be identified if the template when I send it to you. (should be tonight if I don't forget )
Old November 14th, 2019, 04:14 PM
"like" happy

If anybody sees any edits that need made please let me know by Friday evening if you care to. I plan on trying to update this weekend with the suggestions and fixes and have the pdf fixed then. I'll be using the second post in this thread for any in depth tutorials with pictures that I put together and it will have a FAQ in it. So please address any questions you have in this thread and I will try to answer them here to the best of my ability. I will also put them in the FAQ. These variants are actually quite easy to play and do not take much in the ways of money to be able to play. Thanks to all those that are interested. @A3n @japes , thanks for the help with the book interface. Ill be checking it out by the weekend.

EDIT: As I just told A3N, the templates sent wont open with my version of Photoshop. I'm going to update the text to a more generic Arial Font to help with easier reading, along with the suggestions that @Skyver had in the other AOTP thread. Anyone following along, and that is interested please let me know anything I may have missed or anything you would like added. Doing these sort of projects is not easily done in the sort that it takes a bit of time, and I would prefer to do less updates but still get the book out for people to enjoy. Thanks.

Last edited by TREX; November 15th, 2019 at 12:46 AM.
Old November 15th, 2019, 12:52 AM
"like" happy

I went ahead and Updated the PDF to a more easy to read text and fixed a couple of formatting errors. Heroscape Unleashed version 1.1 is ready to download at the OP of the Thread.

Old November 19th, 2019, 01:14 AM
"like" happy

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:38 AM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:47 PM
"like" happy

Finished and added a link to a tutorial I made to the OP for how to make a gridless range/movement tool. Im very excited to completely have done it on my phone.

Old December 10th, 2019, 05:58 PM
"like" happy

Anyone playing the Gridless variant feel free to post pictures here of your battlefields. Ive been using the same terrain I use for star wars legion and underdark terrain. It will show people that havent dived in the possibilities of what can be done with the format.

Old August 4th, 2020, 02:07 AM
"like" happy

I'm about to add another variant to my list in here. I have a habit of playing other games and taking things I like from them and making Heroscape a little better(In my eyes anyway) Even though I love heroscape, I've always wanted to use all the figures in my army every round and play it on a gridless map. Even though I've accomplished that with some of my variants, I've figured up an even simpler streamlined way to play that just may be my best one yet. If there is any interest in this let me know. That will determine just how quickly I post up the slight rules adjustments. It will be called Heroscape Legions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions