Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 11th, 2011, 06:22 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker
Re: Indiana Scapers!!!!!!!

Welcome randers. Keep an eye out. worldsenemy runs some good events on the southwest side of town. I would bet you'll see you pop up in the next month or two.
Old January 19th, 2012, 07:42 PM

Claypeace has disabled reputation

Anyone in Terre Haute or nearby Midwest IN/Mideast IL border?
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:13 PM

Aquilla101 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I live in Lebanon IN, and I am looking for scapers near by.

ANYONE OUT THERE?!?!?!?
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:00 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's been a while since there has been life in this thread, have any more Evansville 'Scapers surfaced?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 28th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any 'scapers/groups still out there?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 28th, 2016, 09:20 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
I'm still in the Evansville area, but I haven't 'scaped in a few years...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 28th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Well I'm in the Noblesville area. I used to head down to the Mooresville area for scape every quarter year but that scene has died down quite a bit. I now head to Louisville as much as I,can, but it is a full day trip and while those guys are awesome, it isnt feesible to head down there every month however I still plan to as much as possble. I still play once a month either online or in person, in some shape or form, and I,still love the game. If you'd like to take another crack at it, I know you haven't play3d in a while, I'd love to get some games in.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 29th, 2016, 10:14 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Speaking of which, GenCon practice tourney in Louisville this weekend.

Old June 29th, 2016, 11:26 AM
C-Wedgie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Well I'm in the Noblesville area. I used to head down to the Mooresville area for scape every quarter year but that scene has died down quite a bit. I now head to Louisville as much as I,can, but it is a full day trip and while those guys are awesome, it isnt feesible to head down there every month however I still plan to as much as possble. I still play once a month either online or in person, in some shape or form, and I,still love the game. If you'd like to take another crack at it, I know you haven't play3d in a while, I'd love to get some games in.
I might be up for some online 'scape, at some point, to get it back into my system. All of my stuff is in storage, so the last time I saw physical 'scape was last Gencon, when I watched a few matches, on the off-chance that someone I know from here was playing.

Old April 10th, 2017, 10:02 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

I was just wondering if there were any scapers in the bremen, nappannee area. 30 minutes below south bend
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:05 AM
C-Wedgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
I was just wondering if there were any scapers in the bremen, nappannee area. 30 minutes below south bend
Sorry, that's a bit far north for us Evansville folk.

Old April 11th, 2017, 01:17 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Ok. Well gotta keep looking

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers