Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
New Map!

I put together a new map.

Manor Ruins

Link to .pdf
Uses 1xRotV, 1xMarvel, and 1xFotA

I haven't had a chance to play on it yet. Maybe this weekend!

Inspirations for this map: Cage Match by Dignan and A Stone's Throw.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: caps' maps - 09/02/2016 Manor Ruins up for critique

@capsocrates

I like it! I get the feeling like games on that map will be absolute mayhem haha. I'm a sucker for split start zones

btw...this map would be perfect for an entry in the Ruins of Valhalla map contest we're holding...it even fits the build requirements.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:36 PM

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@capsocrates

I like it! I get the feeling like games on that map will be absolute mayhem haha. I'm a sucker for split start zones

btw...this map would be perfect for an entry in the Ruins of Valhalla map contest we're holding...it even fits the build requirements.
What a coincidence...

--

--
Maps Customs Trades
Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@capsocrates

What a coincidence...
oh...haha, I understand well when you're ready with your 2 entries, just post on that thread and we'll get to scoring them
Old September 3rd, 2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like that caps.

Very cool map.

here Tornado is Tornadros Kreel...
in MIGOL'S TOMB
Old September 4th, 2016, 08:53 PM

Another map, but I'm skeptical that it's ready for primetime.

Swamprat Circle

Uses 1xSotM, 1xMarvel, and 1 RttFF

Link to .pdf

--

--
Maps Customs Trades
Old September 10th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: caps' maps - 09/02-04/2016 Manor Ruins & Swamprat Circle

I like the split start zones, Cap.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old September 10th, 2016, 08:22 PM

Re: caps' maps - 09/02-04/2016 Manor Ruins & Swamprat Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I like the split start zones, Cap.
Thanks. I hope they play well. I think split start zones should be nice for AotP vs Scape balance as well.

Hopefully I will get to try them soon!

--

--
Maps Customs Trades
Old September 19th, 2016, 02:05 AM

Re: caps' maps - 09/18/2016 Roundabout Marsh

Swamprat Circle just wasn't feeling right to me, so I made some slight revisions.

Spoiler Alert!

I wasn't feeling very good about Swamprat Circle as my second submission to the ongoing map contest, so I put this new map together:

Roundabout Marsh

Uses 1xSotM, 1xMarvel, and 1xRttFF
Link to .pdf

--

--
Maps Customs Trades
Old October 15th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice-looking maps on this page, Capsocrates.
Manor Ruin is especially intriguing!
Old October 15th, 2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Very nice-looking maps on this page, Capsocrates.
Manor Ruin is especially intriguing!
Thanks H_E_H I'm glad you like them! Let me know if you get a chance to try Manor Ruin--I haven't played on it yet.

I have tried Roundabout Marsh once and enjoyed it. I'm curious if it will hold up to repeated plays or not.

--

--
Maps Customs Trades
Old February 1st, 2017, 02:04 AM

Halcyon
Spoiler Alert!

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert!

--

With this map I wanted to try to escape the shape and format I see in most maps these days. At the same time, I wanted to try something that was largely flat. I think the result has some real potential in the tournament scene and I find it very aesthetically pleasing.

--

--
Maps Customs Trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios