Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 29th, 2014, 04:27 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Alternative, custom cards based on the RotV squads

I just ordered some spare Zettian, Airborne Elite, and Marro Warrior squads from a fellow Heroscaper on this site.

I was thinking that it would be pretty cool to use the extras with alternative cards as common squads. But I figure someone has already done this.

Does anyone have any good ideas? I mean it would be easy to just make the Zettians common and let that be it, but you can't really do that for the Marro Warriors or Airborne Elite.

I would use the search but I have no clue what to search for.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old September 29th, 2014, 04:57 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Alternative, custom cards based on the RotV squads

There is this old thread, but the images are long gone. When I stumbled upon it long time ago, 4 images were still avalaible, and I happened to save them.

Here they are. I hope we would be able to find the others one. Reading the thread give some hints on the others.

Old September 29th, 2014, 12:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternative, custom cards based on the RotV squads

See Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU). Also some of the CUC and my CUA redo Master Set cards.

I will have to update @justjohn Master Set Unique Squads to Common Squads cards with the ones posetd by @Lyrgard

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards