Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old April 26th, 2011, 03:50 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
C3G TERRAIN MAKERS

The idea is to have a team of guys who basically have two jobs.
  1. Create Terrain/Destructible Objects
  2. Create tutorials with pictures that can teach others "how to" create the Terrain/Destructible Objects
We will have a data base of these tutorials that Heroes, Sidekicks, and Allies can draw from to create actual Design threads.

EMPTY BOOK OF CUSTOM TUTORIAL

MEMBERSHIP LIST
Dr. Jekyll
Ericth74
Tornado
quozl
IAmBatman

TERRAIN TUTORIAL INDEX:

Released:
The Book of One-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Three-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Four-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Six-Space Glacier Custom Tutorial
The Book of Toxic Waste Barrel Custom Tutorial
The Book of Pallets Custom Tutorial
The Book of Shipping Containers Custom Tutorial

Unreleased:
The Book of Single Hex Volcano Custom Tutorial
The Book of 2 Story Warehouse Custom Tutorial
The Book of Super Computer Custom Tutorial

Available Resources:
Blank Hexes Sticker Sheet pdf
Lava Hexes Sticker Sheet pdf
Ice Hexes Sticker Sheet pdf
HexAotP-BackTemplate.psd

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 7th, 2022 at 10:06 AM.
Old April 26th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Terrain Makers

I'm watching, but not really interested in designing.
Old April 26th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

So public, just sub to the Parent C3G? While we have Bats in Admin mode, do you want to set up the Map group the same way, sorta organize things similarly?
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Are you guys talking about finding stuff to mod slightly (train set type things) or are you talking about make from scratch?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think it's a little bit from column A & a little bit from column B.
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Are you guys talking about finding stuff to mod slightly (train set type things) or are you talking about make from scratch?
It would be both actually. I am interested in terrain that can be found easily and bought at an affordable price, and also terrain that can be easily made without too much skill or time. Of course I am not against a member creating a tutorial on how to make a very complex terrain either, or a tutorial on where to buy a very expensive terrain. Basically, nothing is "off the table" for us. We simply create a huge data base for others to draw from for actual C3G Book Designs. It would be at that point that the Heroes can decide what to use and what not to use. I imagine a data base with hundreds of tutorials that never get chosen, but a dozen or so that are chosen and fully designed by C3G. We simply create the ammo, C3G decides whether or not to shoot it.
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:44 PM

What A3n said.
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just let me know what you guys need once you have it worked out. I'll help from an Admin perspective when I can, but I have zero talent in this area, so I'll do my best to stay out of your hair.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2011, 07:37 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not very talented when it comes to 'crafty' things. If I see some cool mini objects that could be used for DO's I'll be sure to post them though.
Old June 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM

The Book of Single Hex Ice Glacier Custom Tutorial
Old June 5th, 2011, 02:04 AM

The Book of Single Hex Volcano Custom Tutorial
Old June 5th, 2011, 08:30 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the molten lava tiles sticker could probably be included in this thread too.

It would be nice to have that ready for when Magma is released, for those (like myself) who don't have a lava set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers