Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 24th, 2013, 11:59 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DFW - 6th Annual Richardson Open

Just a quick "WHAT!?!" from AW88

565 points? No restricted list? Are we sure that Dignan is running this event?

Ornak builds! Taelord builds! More Gorillanators than I care to count!

Put me down as a maybe - that may be a baseball wknd. I'll see if I can collect the usual suspects.

What's on the after-gaming agenda? Last year's Twilight Imperium REX was a blast.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:13 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey all, I tried to post into this thread a while back, and thought I did... But it looks like it didn't go for whatever reason.

Anyway, I'm in for the games and the food. I will bring hamburgers gain if that's to everyone's liking. I'll bring meat and buns. If someone else could bring the other fixin's. that would be great.

Old April 26th, 2013, 11:08 AM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to sign up. I will bring fixin's.

I think this is the updated list:

1. Dignan
2. DrLivingston
3. BroInLaw
4. R˙chean
5. R˙chean's son
6. rym
7. caposocrates
8. Anubian Wolf & usual suspects (maybe)
9. Cheddar Limbo
10. Boodog

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old April 26th, 2013, 05:30 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My Dad and I will be there, and for the BBQ, idk. I'll have to talk to him about that one. We'll bring something.
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:10 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Maps are updated in the OP. I think that I'll continue to add onto the list as we get more players. I think we'll avoid repeating maps at this event.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I found the most kick ass prize of all time for the prize table!

Never before has something so cool been offered up!

It is AWESOME!*

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; May 1st, 2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: * Even hypercritical brutally honest Dignan will admit its pretty good!
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:40 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Add wbdhoc to the list. I think Su-bak-na might be coming as well. We haven't discussed whether or not we will be coming for the BBQ. Standby...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

I actually might be coming to this event, with the whole gang,(Nathans,will, adam caderade, all the ones at the team tournament) But wont be able to come to the BBQ. I have an even better prize DRl. I was going to bring it last tournament but I forgot it. It is AWESOME!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:32 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Su-Bak-Na says he can, indeed, make it.

--
--
--

--
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:25 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Just FYI, I updated the OP with the latest attendee information and I filled in the prize table information. I'll get a few more maps added here shortly.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 11th, 2013, 06:23 PM

wbdhoc will also bringing a friend. If all of the maybe list show up that puts us right at 20, I believe.

We will also be coming to the BBQ.

wbdhoc is looking at bringing a dessert. I can bring either chips, sodas/drinks, or another dessert.

So, that makes the Oklahoma crew:

capsocrates - bringing misc.
Su-Bak-Na - bringing ??
wbdhoc - bringing dessert (probably)
wbdhoc's friend

--
--
--

--
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:24 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I have a quick question. I have a friend that is interested in coming to watch the event but he isn't interested in actually playing. Is it fine if he comes along?

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events