Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 10th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
YOU'RE INVITED - OHS Tourney - April 25th

On April 25th, 10am MST we're having a very special gathering for ALL 'Scapers to meet up online and enjoy a game day! Register now, there WILL be Prizes!

We'll have a bunch of pre-made game links so that all you have to do is click a button and be in the game! We'll also have voice chat options available so that you can talk directly to whoever you'll be playing!

Quote:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Game Day: April 25th @10am MST (9:45am check-in) - 4pm'ish, NO Entry Fee

Format: 400pt Armies, 18 figure limit (VC allowed, no Marvel), 4 1-hr games

Glyph Pool: Lodin, Valda, Dagmar, Ulinavia, Wannock, Kelda

Map Pool:
Trial and Error
Crisp Winter Cave
Withering Pines
Ticalla Sunrise

Prizes: Custom set of Sir Heroscape Dice, Online Gift Cards X2

Instructional Webinar Time/Link:
April 11th, @10am MST - 11am MST using this Zoom link.

Download Discord for FREE on your computer. You'll need it to communicate and participate on Gameday.

So mark your calendars, friends! And tell your friends, friends! Because for this event you don't need to venture out into the dark and dangerous world!* You don't even need to be in Utah, so let those who are usually too far to make it to a game day know that they will have a chance to join in soon! And best of all, you don't even need to wear pants for this one! So get ready for the best game day ever!

*This is not an official event by the OHS Organizers...this is a separate all-day event put on by the Utah Monthly tournament organizers*

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 19th, 2020 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 10th, 2020, 04:28 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: YOU'RE INVITED - OHS Tourney - April 25th

STANDINGS

April 25th
Championship Game

@lefton4ya @Chris Perkins @Scaperedude @I.S.B.3 @dok @mtl1998 @blindsniper @Starling_ @vegitarian18 @Jazack @Dysole @Sir Heroscape @Leaf_It @Herofly @Dr.Goomonkey @GUILD_WARRIOR

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 26th, 2020 at 12:07 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:59 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Hey just saw this and registered!
Old April 12th, 2020, 10:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Feasibly

I want to say yes, but there's a chance one of my DND groups will meet that day. If I'm free, I'd love to participate.

~Dysole, informationally
Old April 12th, 2020, 11:05 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm also interested, but currently unsure if I'll have something else going on that day. Is there a registration deadline? (or an informal time that I should make a decision by to avoid inconveniencing the organizers?)
Old April 13th, 2020, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
I'm also interested, but currently unsure if I'll have something else going on that day. Is there a registration deadline? (or an informal time that I should make a decision by to avoid inconveniencing the organizers?)
I’d say give us at least a day or two, but we’ll prepare for last minute submissions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:56 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just to clarify, C3V and SOV, or just C3V? it would change my approach.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 13th, 2020, 11:39 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

I’ll give it a whirl. @coachmuskie can you create a championship army for me
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Technically they are one in the same...but yes, both.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
I'm offended. Team SoV for the win!!

They usually go hand-in-hand, yes. (Always? I don't know if there's ever been a time where they've been separated for an event.) Maybe VC would be a better acronym to use since that does encompass both?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 13th, 2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
I'm offended. Team SoV for the win!!

They usually go hand-in-hand, yes. (Always? I don't know if there's ever been a time where they've been separated for an event.) Maybe VC would be a better acronym to use since that does encompass both?
Good point. Updated

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 13th, 2020, 01:50 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, guys. I was assuming in my build, but just wanted to make sure. Still new to all of this!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events