Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 17th, 2018, 04:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Red Lantern (Mera)

The Book of Red Lantern (Mera)

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 76
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS: RED SCARE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Blackest Night set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Mera.

Character Bio - Mera was a princess of Xebel who was sent through space-time by her father to kill the king of Atlantis, known to surface-dwellers as the hero Aquaman. However, that plan backfired when Mera fell in love with and eventually married the man she was supposed to kill. As Queen of Atlantis, Mera has ruled and fought by her husband's side, leaving her past with Xebel behind.

During Blackest Night, a group of Atlanteans including Mera attempt to retrieve the body of Aquaman to return it to the royal tomb. She is shocked to discover he has been returned to life as a Black Lantern, and was later joined by Dolphin and Tula (Aquagirl). In the end the remainder of the Atlanteans are killed and Garth (Tempest) is brought back as a Black Lantern as well. Black Lantern Aquaman tempts her with their deceased child but she flees and joins forces with the Atom and the Flash. She is eventually deputized as a Red Lantern, which increased her power substantially. When Arthur was subsequently revived, her red ring separated itself from her, leaving her in cardiac arrest, but Saint Walker and Carol Ferris were able to save her. - Comic Vine

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by japes; January 26th, 2022 at 11:54 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:45 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Breathing)

NAME = RED LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = MERA

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RAVAGER
PERSONALITY = FERVID

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 300

BLOOD OF YSMAULT 2
Start the game with 2 red Battery Markers on this card. Add one to Red Lantern's Move and Attack numbers for each red Battery Marker on this card. Whenever Red Lantern receives one or more wounds from an attack or the Blood and Rage special power, if there are fewer than 2 red Battery Markers on this card, you may choose any red Battery Marker that is not on an Army Card and place it on this card.

DEPTHS OF RAGE
Add 1 to Red Lantern's Attack number while she is on a water space. When Red Lantern attacks with a normal attack, she must attack all adjacent figures. Roll each attack separately. At the end of Red Lantern's turn, if she attacked more than one time, you must remove one red Battery Marker from this card or place one Wound Marker on this card.

RAGING PLASMA
After Red Lantern rolls defense dice against an adjacent normal attack and receives one or more wounds from that attack, if you did not use Blood of Ysmault to place a red Battery Marker on this card, you may remove a red Battery Marker from this card to count all blanks rolled on defense as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

SUPERSTRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Arkham; October 10th, 2020 at 11:22 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:45 PM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; April 27th, 2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool to see the Reds under way. Also glad to have an excuse to put this silly-looking mini on my table.

Arch-vile gave us a pretty good base to work off of here.
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Does she need to survive the attack to use the battery marker for counter strike?
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I kind of fall where Ronin did here - Depths of Rage is a great power name, but just giving her a small attack bonus in water and the ability to attack everyone next to her feels a little... non-specific and underwhelming. I wonder if it would work to do something based on whether you control any dead Atlanteans or Red Lanterns, almost to try to tie into how Love of Atlantis works on her regular version?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I kind of fall where Ronin did here - Depths of Rage is a great power name, but just giving her a small attack bonus in water and the ability to attack everyone next to her feels a little... non-specific and underwhelming. I wonder if it would work to do something based on whether you control any dead Atlanteans or Red Lanterns, almost to try to tie into how Love of Atlantis works on her regular version?
You might be mixing me up with somebody else - I like this version.

I don't think she should be a faction piece for either group.
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
You might be mixing me up with somebody else - I like this version.

I don't think she should be a faction piece for either group.
Oh, well - I seem to remember someone saying that. I thought it was you, and don't feel like trudging through the incredibly busy Red Lantern Design Thread.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 17th, 2018, 08:32 PM

I originally wasn’t feeling it, but I came around on it and think it’s quite useful. With a higher life, she can choose to take wounds to give the multi-attack more longevity. Attacking all adjacent figures with an attack of 6-7 is nothing to scoff at. Add in the defensive power and you’re good.
Old March 17th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Does she need to survive the attack to use the battery marker for counter strike?
I think the intent is that yes, she does. Probably worth rewording the trigger like so:

"When this Red Lantern rolls defense dice and receives at least one wound from an attack but is not destroyed, "
Old March 18th, 2018, 01:37 AM

Updated the wording for clarity.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If Depths is coming out a little meh I would consider bumping it up to an auto-skull or increasing her threat range to 2 spaces. Attack all figures within two spaces.
She can manipulate water correct? So 2 Range is within the realm of her powers?

Not sure why I like this one but I do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library