Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 8th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Lantern Geists

The Book of Lantern Geists
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Shadows over Innistrad

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 25th, 2016, 02:46 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Lantern Geists

These guys look awesome thematically and I think they have quite a bit of potential mechanically!

4 defense and 4 life makes them hard to kill in one shot. If you load up OMs, whoops, I mean take turns with the blue Planeswalker, he can summon and unsummon them continuously to keep refreshing their health and pin down important figures. I'm not sure if using the Planeswalker as the offensive force is always the best idea, but it might have potential.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 25th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Do not underestimate their card manipulation power. They would be worth it at their current cost at half the Life and Defense because of that power alone.
Point for point, the best squad in the game IMO.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 25th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do not underestimate their card manipulation power. They would be worth it at their current cost at half the Life and Defense because of that power alone.
Point for point, the best squad in the game IMO.
Although they are not overpowered, I killed them quite easily, even after my brother had done some card play with them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 25th, 2016, 01:42 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

He played them wrong then.

This is about blue control.
They should be in an out of the game every turn your planeswalker is selected.
You can summon up to two squads per turn, this should always be one of them.
You don't have to put the card on the bottom. It may be crappy or good, but either way you control if they draw that revealed card or not.
A good player will take advantage of that.

Its a devious squad who should never be used for combat unless in extremis. I agree with tornado, point for point, best unit so far in the game.
Old January 10th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I suppose it goes without saying but since no one has mentioned it:

Activate Jace, Investigator. Summon Lantern Gheists, look at other player's top card with Eerie Observation. If it's a good sorcery card, leave it on top of that library and use Jace's Search for Answers to play it on your opponent. Boom!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; January 10th, 2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old January 10th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
These guys look awesome thematically and I think they have quite a bit of potential mechanically!

4 defense and 4 life makes them hard to kill in one shot. If you load up OMs, whoops, I mean take turns with the blue Planeswalker, he can summon and unsummon them continuously to keep refreshing their health and pin down important figures. I'm not sure if using the Planeswalker as the offensive force is always the best idea, but it might have potential.
Does the un summon clear would markers?

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 10th, 2017, 01:06 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post

Does the un summon clear would markers?
Yes. It would also remove any Enchantments on the Geists.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards