Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old January 1st, 2016, 08:20 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Landing Platforms

In the * about the DO's it should be information, not informations
Old January 2nd, 2016, 06:58 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh my bad ! Good catch guys.

I updated the PDF (see post above).

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 12:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Oh my bad ! Good catch guys.

I updated the PDF (see post above).
Looks perfect to me now. You did a great job as usual on these DL. Everybody take a look at it and see if there is anything else that I may have missed, then I'll be happy to add it to the archives.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 2nd, 2016, 02:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks fantastic, I really like the purple landing platform highlighted approach. I noticed one correction needed though, in the set up rules it should read 2 crates on each yellow dot. The crates are a smaller item that fits two to a hex, only the container is big enough for a one per hex limitation. After that fix, it gets a from me for release.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 05:49 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Edited.

I also changed the color of the dots in the first image (they was yellow instead of orange), and added a forgotten dot that was almost hidden by the center wall.
I changed the values in the material required, as I forgot to multiply the values by the number of elements per space for the HoSS DOs.

Edit : noticed that the glyph has glide... I'm correcting its position...
Edit bis : done.

French Forum's admin.
Old January 4th, 2016, 11:06 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I made some grammar corrections and other fixes...sorry...I should have done a detailed review sooner.

In the list of DO's (containers, crates and chem canisters) remove the commas and period after each bullet.

The Bespin System is home to a small tibanna gas mining operation. As such it managed to avoid falling under the jurisdiction of the Empire as well as the Mining Guild, going unnoticed for several years. The lack of Imperial taxes and government red tape, as well the anonymity provided, led to a brisk pace of business with cargo being loaded and unloaded daily from the many landing platforms that dot the city. Located among the clouds in the Bespin Gas Giant's Life Zone, the landing platforms are also one of the few access points into the city, a fact not gone unnoticed by numerous Space Pirates who have attempted to raid the city and steal the valuable tibanna gas instead of purchasing it. As a result, defensive measures have been taken to defend each landing platform from unwanted guests.

2nd page:

Master Game - Platforms Defense

Lord Vader is coming...

...but it looks like the Resistance Rebellion heard about his plans. (period, not ...)

Destroy their spaceship ship and kill them all. Nothing should disturb Lord Vader's coming arrival.

Goal: Destroy all your opponent's figures.

Destructible Objects has to be placed as written below:
Place Destructible Objects as follows:

(remove the commas and period from the bulleted list of DO's)

Put Place the Glyph of Brandar as indicated on the map above. It The glyph represents the Bespin Defense System Control Panel Glyph.

Castle Doors are not used on this map. Thus, you can't neither close the Fortress Door nor attack them.

Marvel Ruins are not used on this map, only the bases are used.

BESPIN DEFENSE SYSTEM SPECIAL RULE:

The Bespin Landing Platforms are well defended. These defenses are locally operated by the Defense System Control Panel Glyph which is represented by the Glyph of Brandar.

At the end of each round, whoever the player that controls the Defense System Control Panel Glyph may target any one figure...

...on the landing platfor-ms with the... (remove the hyphen in the word 'platforms')

...consist of the purple zones as described shown:

You win immediately if all of your opponent's figures are destroyed.
Old January 4th, 2016, 02:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I added this line then. It seems a bit off to me though, is there a better or different way it should be stated?

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• Do not include the Castle Doors when building this map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
• Castle Doors are not used on this map.

That's the best I got.
I looked through all the C3G maps and could not find an example. Either of these works.
As far as C3G the fortress door info is typically in the Set-Up portion of the PDF. It will typically say if the door is in place or not used.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 4th, 2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I added this line then. It seems a bit off to me though, is there a better or different way it should be stated?

Quote:

That's the best I got.
I looked through all the C3G maps and could not find an example. Either of these works.
As far as C3G the fortress door info is typically in the Set-Up portion of the PDF. It will typically say if the door is in place or not used.

Can you think of an example? I couldn't find one.
Old January 4th, 2016, 04:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

That's the best I got.

Can you think of an example? I couldn't find one.
Off the top of my head I know the Recruit the Batman Scenario calls out to use the door. I'll check for one that specifically states not to use it. I know I've seen it at least once. Possibly the Rio scenario?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 5th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Marcel Marceau

I made the corrections.

French Forum's admin.
Old January 5th, 2016, 02:49 PM

OK, last two things and then it should be good to go:

Page 2

Under Setup:
The glyph represents the Defenses System Control Panel Glyph.

Under the special attack:
Figures targeted by the Bespin Defense...are never considered to have high ground height advantage.
Old January 5th, 2016, 03:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Do I need to make some edits to the FP then as well?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape