Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old December 1st, 2013, 09:41 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Super Six season!

Hi, My friends and I (the Super Six) are starting a season of heroscape, 12 tournaments that I host, and 4 games each tournament, with one tournament a month. The first tournament has already begun! But I am giving all of you a chance to track the records and vote on who will win tournaments and things like that, Also I will be posting some of my account on games.

Each tournament there is a theme, (Schedule placed below).

Spoiler Alert!

Bye's count as wins and if you are absent, they do not count, but to win the $cash prize$ at the end of the season, you have to be present for 32 of the 48 games.

Rules! of tournaments
Spoiler Alert!

Records
Rexmax2~4-0
Will Winters~3-1
Valcor~2-2
Caderade~ 2-2
Connor~1-4
Nathanathonius~ absent

I hope you enjoy!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; December 7th, 2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old December 1st, 2013, 09:48 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Super Six season!

Tournament one recounts! 500 points classic scape

First game against Caderade.

Caderade: 2 sets of warriors of Ashra, Jorhdawn, Emiroon, Ulginesh, and Arkmer.

Rexmax2: Major Q10, 4 sets of Warforged Soldiers, Eldgrim

I start off with Q10, shooting up the ashra, I am pickin em off! But then he gets the move +2 glyph, so I shoot him and take the glyph with Q10 leaving him planted. I then bring out my warforged to get his quickly summoning elves. Q10 dies to 2 horrible rolls and then warforged are dying left and right. Q10 had managed just before death to kill all the ashra. It looked like I was going down with only 2.5 squads of warforged left to battle the boosted elves, but then I land myself on mintonsoul, and killed arkmer. He rolls first, rolling 1's on both jorhdawn and ulginesh! He surrendered in anger right there, knowing that the 2.5 squads of warforged could easily kill the low defense elf heros.

~1-0!

Game 2,
soon to come (maybe)

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; December 7th, 2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old December 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm... Pity he quit. He could have given you some real trouble with Arkmer's Engagement Strike. I would have liked to see how that would have played out.
Old December 7th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Hmm... Pity he quit. He could have given you some real trouble with Arkmer's Engagement Strike. I would have liked to see how that would have played out.
I tried to tell him but he wouldnt listen..

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old December 7th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Oops! I for got to mention I had killed arkmer during the turn of mintinsoul.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports