Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old February 11th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The great myth of Skulls versus Shields.

Yeah, I'd kind of honestly like to have been left in the past. I made a mistake in my games, and quickly fixed my mistake, and apologized for my behavior.
Old February 11th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
was probably just a young boy back in 2009.
I just want to clarify that I know MegaSilver, he's a friend of mine, and he is in fact *still* a young boy.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 11th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
I just want to clarify that I know MegaSilver, he's a friend of mine, and he is in fact *still* a young boy.

I'm 23 right now...

Last edited by MegaSilver; February 11th, 2016 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Though I don't act like it! lol
Old February 11th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Whippersnapper.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 11th, 2016 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Get off my lawn!
Old February 13th, 2016, 12:04 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
I met @MegaSilver at the GenCon HS tournaments in Indy, IN a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the interaction. I found him to be quite a respectable young man.

I'm just surprised that there was a 14 month gap between Lesur's post on October 20th 2014 and ekoxe1's post on February 11th 2016. People should really READ an entire thread before jumping to conclusions and making derogatory comments that are outdated.

However, I'm kind of glad that this old discussion was resurrected because I had forgotten to add "glitch-exploitation" to my lexicon of strategic machinations. (~~lol~~)

&OBTW: My youngest GRAND-Daughter is 21 and half of my kids are probably older than that young whippersnapper @Dad_Scaper.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; February 13th, 2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Kormecked trypeohs
Old February 13th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's true. If Johngee were a tree, you could spend months counting his rings.

= =
Old February 13th, 2016, 10:50 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
That's true. If Johngee were a tree, you could spend months counting his rings.
Ahh...yessss...me...prrreciousssss... "Three rings for the Elven Kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf Lords in their halls of stone, Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie. One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie." If my math is correct, that's at least ... 23.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles