Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 19th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yes, but the DnD units were costed for what their bonding brings them in the official game. There's no Wolverine for them to bond with over there and that combo wasn't tested or accounted for in the cost of the Death Knights.
So perhaps we should test the Death Knights with the C3G relentless heroes and possibly adjust the Death Knights' cost for C3G use?

That way we don't change any C3G units but can give a suggested cost for official units when used with superscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 19th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You can if you want to ... but we're not working on official Heroscape here, we're working on C3G SuperHeroscape ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 19th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would you mind if I started a thread for that here in the C3G forum?

Specifically, a thread for playtesting official units that affect C3G units to determine a cost when used in superscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 19th, 2010, 05:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see why not. It's probably worth seeing how many are interested in such a thing.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 19th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I actually printed out a card for the Death Knights with the intention of playtesting them alongside Wolverine. Haven't gotten around to it yet, though.
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

40 POINTS
Spoiler Alert!

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Last edited by Griffin; December 2nd, 2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:44 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Guys,

I'm going into lurk mode for a while. I guess I pretty much have been anyways, but I digress. Just have a lot going on at the moment.

To make matters worse, work has blocked my access to Heroscapers and my home PC crashed. I've lost access to all my customs and the files and programs I used to make them.

I don't plan on retiring from the Heroscape Community, but I'm taking a break for a few weeks while I get a new PC.

<the above post by Tang was me, I didn't realize I posted under his sign in>
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm going into lurk mode for a while. I guess I pretty much have been anyways, but I digress. Just have a lot going on at the moment.

To make matters worse, work has blocked my access to Heroscapers and my home PC crashed. I've lost access to all my customs and the files and programs I used to make them.

I don't plan on retiring from the Heroscape Community, but I'm taking a break for a few weeks while I get a new PC.

<the above post by Tang was me, I didn't realize I posted under his sign in>
I know exactly what you are going through. Thanks for the heads up, and we hope to have you back full swing when you can.
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

hey guys, in case you haven't noticed i'm itching to get going and get myself established, unlike my brother i'm a bit more creative, and just for the heck of it i've started to throw some ideas down for a mysterio
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM

Start a custom thread and put up a link here and I bet a lot of people would stop by to look and comment.

Old September 20th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

well i've talked to my brother and as far as he knows no one has started or is working on one yet, and i thought he'd be rather interesting. i've only spent a few hours on him and i have a rough outline, and i'm still getting used to this site, and only really know how to post.

but i'll look into, it sounds promising. i'll have to talk to hidicul about how to do it, but i'll more than likely get on it shortly, as soon as i finish my initial outline so there is something to talk about.

Last edited by Karat; September 20th, 2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old September 20th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
well i've talked to my brother and as far as he knows no one has started or is working on one yet, and i thought he'd be rather interesting. i've only spent a few hours on him and i have a rough outline, and i'm still getting used to this site, and only really know how to post.

but i'll look into, it sounds promising. i'll have to talk to hidicul about how to do it, but i'll more than likely get on it shortly, as soon as i finish my initial outline so there is something to talk about.
That would be great. I really do get very excited when new blood shows up around here and is eager to work. I look forward to seeing what you got as a designer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape