Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 17th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #5 Added!

SPECIAL EDITION Unit Debate #6 added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=26038

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 17th, 2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:39 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker
Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #5 Added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
SPECIAL EDITION Unit Debate #6 added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=26030

The thread get deleted? I was reading it, hit refresh to get any new comments that may have come up and poof... thread gone.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:42 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #6 Added!

It got moved to custom units.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old July 19th, 2009, 02:14 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #6 Added!

Debate #7 Added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=26063
Old July 25th, 2009, 01:36 PM

Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #7 Added!

Debate #8 Added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=26160
Old July 31st, 2009, 10:27 PM

Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #8 Added!

Debate #9 Added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...967#post883967

MegaSilver
Old August 7th, 2009, 12:34 PM

Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #9 Added!

Unit Debate #10 Added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=26361

MegaSilver
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #10 Added!

Great job with these debates Megasilver!For a more even debate, you could try:

Syvarris vs. Sonlen
Taelord vs. Runa
Me-Burq-Sa vs. Ne-Gok-Sa
Isamu vs. Marcu
Tor-Kul-Na vs. Su-Bak-Na
Finn vs. Thorgrim
Hawthorne vs. Denrick
Gilbert vs. Laglor vs. Ornak
Moriko vs. Kumiko
Gilbert vs. Alastair
Spartacus vs. Kato
Nakitas vs. Microcorp
Brunak vs. Theracus
Anubians vs. Badru
Dzu-Teh vs. Obsidians
Skahen vs. Carr
Dumutef Guard vs. Swog Rider
Tor-Kul-Na vs. Jotun
Ninjas of the Northen Wind vs. Kozuke Samurai
Su-Bak-Na vs. Mimring
Gilbert vs. Laglor
Tarn vs. Marro Warriors (50 points, 4 man)
Shiori vs. Kumiko

Or you could do one between two of the four 70 point melee squads: Knights, Heavies, Dwarves, and Gladiators.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by rednax; August 28th, 2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Great job with these debates Megasilver!For a more even debate, you could try:

Syvarris vs. Sonlen What do these units even have in common? You are comparing apples to oranges.
Taelord vs. Runa
Me-Burq-Sa vs. Ne-Gok-Sa Again, two very different units. I don't know if a debate would work.
Isamu vs. Marcu Who is the better filler? The answer: whoever you can fit. /debate
Tor-Kul-Na vs. Su-Bak-Na Make it TKN vs SBN vs WGS for Best Hivelord
Finn vs. Thorgrim Rather pointless. It would become "do you like offense or defense better."
Hawthorne vs. Denrick
Gilbert vs. Laglor vs. Ornak
Moriko vs. Kumiko
Gilbert vs. Alastair
Spartacus vs. Kato
Nakitas vs. Microcorp
Brunak vs. Theracus I like this one

Or you could do one between two of the four 70 point melee squads: Knights, Heavies, Dwarves, and Gladiators. That would also be very cool, a four-way debate.

Keep up the good work!
My responses in BOLD. A couple of them I didn't comment on because I don't know the units well enough.
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:16 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Stuff that wasn't necessary.
My responses in BOLD. A couple of them I didn't comment on because I don't know the units well enough.
Apparently we have very differing opinions on alot of these Warlord Alpha, I actually liked alot of the ones you picked out as pointless. If only there was a unit debate thread... Oh wait!

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Apparently we have very differing opinions on alot of these Warlord Alpha, I actually liked alot of the ones you picked out as pointless. If only there was a unit debate thread... Oh wait!
I liked the ones that were rather pointless too. They create interesting situations for debates.

EDIT: Notably Finn Vs. Thorgrim

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 11th, 2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old August 11th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I liked the ones that were rather pointless too. They create interesting situations for debates.

EDIT: Notably Finn Vs. Thorgrim

MegaSilver
My idea was that if you compare units that are different but still similar (like Syvarris and Sonlen) you might have a more even debate. Honestly, if I wanted a cavalry unit and had to decide between the groks and templar, I'd choose the Templar in a heartbeat.

Now, you've got to ask yourself, do I go for the cheap, long range, weak, sniper, or the expensive, short range, durable, healer?

But as I said before, great job with these Megasilver.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units