Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 19th, 2008, 08:56 AM

JRandall Woo who?
Question Holiday Heroscape Shopping

Well, this game is so cool I've decided to buy some more items for extended family. Do you guys reccomend biting the bullet now on a few of the specials around the internet, or do you think we will see other sales around Thanksgiving/December that are better?

Want to make the right choice before I drop another $200
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:19 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Holiday Heroscape Shopping

With the way things have been lately i would say buy it when you see it. Although Wave 2 is being re-released at the end of November from what we are seeing so if you ned that I would suggest waiting till HouseMouseGames and wargamersheadquarters do their pre-orders (which should be very soon)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales