Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 20th, 2015, 12:00 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Superman (Kal-El)(III) - VOTE for Release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Not that I'm opposed to more Magicians and Champions and so on, but I would wait to start any more designs that dispense JL markers.
I should probably clarify that what I was implying with soft synergy is that they wouldn't be using/dispensing markers, they'd just have the appropriate class, and a power that would directly benefit the synergy. It could be something that somehow interacts with the Justice League markers that others introduce, or a power that has fellow thematic units in mind without relating to the markers. Giving you a good reason to draft them.

I'm not itching to do any more Justice League marker dispensing units beyond the 4 we have, other than the potential Justice League Dark and Justice League International off shoots with Zatanna/Constantine and Blue Beetle. That's a bit down the road I'd imagine.

I'm more or less thinking a Champion Hal Jordan/Aquaman/Barry who could potentially offer a power that might help out the team to a lesser degree, but is worth the addition. Perhaps a Barry who can carry a Small/Medium figure. Something to that effect. Using that example, it'd work well in tandem with Martian Manhunter's double turn, allowing Barry to carry Batman closer, attack, and then Batman takes a turn.
Old December 20th, 2015, 12:01 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, cool. We're on the same page then.
Old December 20th, 2015, 12:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Right there with you, then. I'd also like to see some of the lesser known JLAers done with soft synergies. I just drafted Aztek, for instance.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2015, 12:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd love to start doing lesser knowns as well. For the 50 points though, I figured I'd stick to the big ones that I'd really enjoy seeing a new, more inclusive design for, sooner rather than later. I think Aquaman would benefit most from having a Justice League centric design, Hal has some decent options you could explore outside of the built in Green Lantern synergy, and Barry I just like the idea of him being able to carry someone who doesn't have great movement as-is. Though, with Cyborg, the carry isn't as needed, but I suppose when you're out of the start zone it'll still have a good amount of use.

If I was to go a bit more obscure, Red Tornado would probably be my first choice. I like his current card, but there's some good potential with him for how to express his powers, and he could have some decent support options to help the group. It'd also allow us to give him a different class, so we don't have to include Protector on Cyborg just for him.

As for figures who have yet to receive a design, that's a bit tougher. Nobody jumps to my attention right off the bat.
Old December 20th, 2015, 12:26 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's take it to the JLA Design thread (or the Danger Room if you prefer!). I'm invested in the JSA and Outsiders going forward here, but the Justice League is a continued interest of mine in terms of faction building now that we have these three main hubs going. And the Outsiders (Interlopers) are interconnected with Batman III now as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2015, 01:42 PM

This passes on time 4-0-1.

#625 I believe.

Old February 1st, 2016, 01:17 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Superman (Kal-El)(III)

Sorry to not have caught these sooner:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
JLA TRINITY
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Champion, Warrior, or Vigilante Hero you control, to a maximum of 3. When Superman rolls defense against a normal attack, for each Justice League Marker on this card you may count one blank rolled as an extra shield.

HEROIC RESCUE
After moving and before attacking with Superman, you may place one engaged friendly figure Superman passed over this turn on any empty space adjacent to Superman. Figures moved by Heroic Rescue will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SYMBOL OF HOPE
After any other figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League Marker from this card. If you do, choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman. Move the chosen figure normally, if it ends that move adjacent to the targeted figure, then switch the chosen and targeted figures, if possible. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, and the chosen figure rolls 2 additional defense dice. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
The purple sentence is really clunky. So if my figure is targeted, I choose Superman (or any figure w/i clear sight). The figure moves normally. My confusion is in the 'if' portion. Do I get to move the figure normally only if it can end its move adjacent to the target? Or do I get to move it even if it doesn't end adjacent? Then I get to switch the figures, if possible (but only if they are adjacent). And the target of the attack can change only if the figures are switched.

I know you've already had him out for a month, but for me at least, it would read easier like this:

SYMBOL OF HOPE
After any other figure you control is targeted for an attack, you may remove 1 Justice League Marker from this card and choose Superman or any other figure you control within clear sight of Superman, if the chosen figure can end its normal movement adjacent to the targeted figure. Move the chosen figure adjacent to the targeted figure, then switch the two figures, if possible. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, if possible, and the chosen figure rolls 2 additional defense dice. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; February 1st, 2016 at 01:37 AM.
Old February 1st, 2016, 09:36 AM

The intent is that chosen figure has to be able to end its move adjacent to the targeted figure in order to move. We want that clear in any updated wording.

Old February 1st, 2016, 09:37 AM

What about:

Move the chosen figure normally if it is able to end that move adjacent to the targeted figure, then switch the chosen and targeted figures, if possible.

Old February 29th, 2016, 05:53 PM

OP updated with wave release info.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 01:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Superman (III)

The word markers in Justice League markers is lower-case here and uppercase everywhere else. (Justice League Markers)
Old December 3rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Superman (III)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The word markers in Justice League markers is lower-case here and uppercase everywhere else. (Justice League Markers)
I'm pretty sure this is correct. I think the ruling we came up with is when it's preceded by a name labeling the marker that marker is just a descriptive of the object & not part of the name & therefore not required to be capitalised.

I believe SirG had a thread with the rulings somewhere but I cannot find it now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library