Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Mark V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
And I definitely see where you're coming from! I'm just trying to explain the wording on the card. It's actually really cool that you're enjoying these cards so much that you've got passionate about the wording! We love to see that! Thank you so much for talking about this. It always helps to look at things again after we've stepped back from it for a few months or so.
You have no clue! My other half and my 5 year old have been living Heroscapers for almost a full month now. We have printed 250 cards from the website and are still attempting to navigate the issue of custom terrain. We love everything that you guys do and I can only hope to help in some way more than just a measly site-supporters tag.

Edit: I tried to explain it to Chelle and let her read the card. She says she can see where the card suspends the rule over having more than one secret identity in your army but she does not see where you would interpret it as being able to have more than one of the same Unique hero.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; October 11th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old October 11th, 2012, 06:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
You have no clue! My other half and my 5 year old have been living Heroscapers for almost a full month now. We have printed 250 cards from the website and are still attempting to navigate the issue of custom terrain. We love everything that you guys do and I can only hope to help in some way more than just a measly site-supporters tag.
I'd start out with the buildings found here. They are pretty simple foam core walls with printed and glues graphics. No painting and few tools or supplies required. Then you can look around the custom terrain thread a bit and find many other simple projects. The trick is just finding stuff that is already pre-made to scale for some other use and then putting it on a hex base.
Old October 11th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh! I should linked to this earlier. If you haven't read our Secret Identity rules, they're in the PDF in this thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=36041

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here's the most relevant section:

Quote:
So the C3G rule on Subtitles is: If two army cards have the same name, and different subtitles, they are considered different units and can be in the same army at the same time. However, if the subtitle of one army card is the same as the name or subtitle of another army card, follow the official rule, and the two cards cannot be in the same army at the same time.

EXAMPLE: An Army is not allowed to have one Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and one Peter Parker.

Also, if two army cards have the same name, and at least one card does not have a subtitle, the two cards cannot be in the same army at the same time.

If two Unique Hero army cards have the same name, and no subtitles, follow the official rule, and the two cards cannot be in the same army at the same time.

EXAMPLE: Each Army is allowed to have only one Annihilus, because he is a Unique Hero and he does not have a subtitle.
If two Unique Hero army cards have the same name, and different subtitles, they are considered different units and can be in the same army at the same time.

EXAMPLE: Each Army is allowed to have one Black Widow (Yelena Belova) and one Black Widow (Natalia Romanova) because their subtitles are different from one another.
The power on Slave Circuit does not remove the secret identity or change the fact that the same secret identity is on each of the cards - it simply allows you to draft any other cards with the same secret identity into your army. The only restriction for which other cards can be brought into the army is that they can't be an Engineer.

Thus the FAQ.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2012, 11:00 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Makes sense with those rules in place. Look forward to trying this out with a bunch of the same Iron Man suits flying around the board.
Old October 12th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Makes sense with those rules in place. Look forward to trying this out with a bunch of the same Iron Man suits flying around the board.
makes me want to make a card for the Iron Man Drone even if he doesnt look like he should from the comics. That story line is great.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old September 3rd, 2015, 04:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Iron Man Mark V

Regarding Hasbro Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Iron Man or Tony Stark figures that do not have the class of Engineer. At the start of the game, all other Iron Man or Tony Stark figures you control are chosen for Slave Circuit and have the species of Android, instead of what is listed on the card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Iron Man, you may take a turn with one other Iron Man or Tony Stark figure you control.
This text is no longer needed with our latest vote in the sanctum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Tickle is referring to our recent decision to remaster the official cards with Secret Identities. So Iron Man Mark V will be able to draft Iron Man (Hasbro) because he will soon have the subname Tony Stark.
Iron Man (Hasbro) needs to be added to the Synergies. I read through about 17 pages here prior to asking why he wasn't included and it looks like he is included just not listed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 25th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

SP updated per in-Sanctum discussion
Old August 17th, 2018, 02:52 PM
C3G Landlord

We'll need to update the synergy section once the card has been updated. Does the change from Engineer to Arrogant lose or gain any of bonding options?
Old August 17th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No, all his bonding options are the same, since all the other Iron Men are Arrogant. Doesn't change the figures he synergizes with, just the synergy tag that's letting him do it.
Old August 17th, 2018, 03:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, cool.
Old August 19th, 2018, 05:27 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
SP updated per in-Sanctum discussion
I don't think this change was added to the C3G Books of Index main page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library