Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old February 1st, 2022, 01:23 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW Round 4 Until 2/6

Sad to see my Raelin boosted Racheim roll 1 shield with his twelve dice across two attacks, especially with kelda right next to him, but overall a very fun game and always a pleasure to play against @Dysole . Good luck in the playoffs!
Old February 1st, 2022, 10:25 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Just finished my game against Vegie.
I won initiative round 1 and started by moving Omegacron onto the 2 height road outside my start zone. Vegie responded with an aggressive dumatef bond towards the center and developed a couple death knights. I swiveled Omega back towards the rock and took a shot at the dumatef who went down to a 1/3 skull attack. Ouch! Vegie's next turn, he developed Boreos who put Thorgrim on the lava outside his start zone and made another aggressive play by running a death knight he had on road all the way forward to the right side of my start zone. I flexed my turn 3 to the Morgan's rifleman who took 3 shots at that death knight and managed the kill on the final shot. Last turn of the round, Vegie moved Khosumet next to Boreos and developed more death knights. I won initiative again and had Omega take 2 pot shots at Boreos who despite being boosted by Thorgrim, took 2 wounds. Vegie elected to grab kelda with Boreos, carrying Khosumet with him, and ran a death knight up to one of my Morgan's and took him out. I then flexed my order markers to the brute gruts to take the death knight out, as well as give Raelin some protection. Vegie's turn 2, he developed his other dumatef and some death knights. I took turn 3 to shoot Boreos with Omega getting another 2 wounds. Vegie sent in the dumatef on his turn three and managed a kill on the brute I moved outside of Raelin's aura, and engaged Omega with a death knight. Next round, Vegie won initiative and had Boreos fly in to try a 5 v 8 on Omega but couldn't deal any wounds. My turn 1 I tried to limit Boreos' effectiveness, by killing Khosumet with Omega but only dealt 1 wound. Vegie then made an aggressive play, flying Boreos into my start zone in order to take out another brute. Boreos succeeded, but the death knights did not deal any wounds. I again flexed to Brute gruts, who managed to kill the dumatef, a death knight, and deal a wound to Boreos thanks to berserker frenzy. Vegie used turn 3 to reposition Boreos and Khosumet, and try to kill another brute but the brute managed to defend the attack. My turn 3, Omega shot at Boreos, who blocked both attacks. I won initiative the next round, and had my 2 remaining brute gruts take out Boreos and one of the last 3 death knights. Vegie tried to come back from there, but the brutes and Omega cleaned up the rest.
GG Vegie!! Always fun playing!
Old February 4th, 2022, 12:12 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished up a marathon of a game with Evantage.

Round 1, I developed Master of the Hunt (MotH), Knights, & Varks while Evantage developed Brutes, Nakita, & Guilty.

Round 2, I went all 3 OMs on Varks while Evantage went Nakita/Guilty/Brutes. I won init, moved my Varks up on height surrounding Arktos to get 4 shots on Evantage's pod, but Nakita smoke powder hit on the first attack. In hindsight, this was a massive mistake and could have easily cost me the game; I should have left 1 of the Varks behind my Knight screen to avoid loss of OMs since the 4th attack was unlikely to be used (4 smoke powders missing in a row is pretty unlikely). Evantage had OM1 on brutes, who engaged 1 Knight & all 4 Varks, but were only able to kill 2 Varks despite using a berserk. I then slipped Arktos forward through the brutes, where he took height and killed Guilty (adjacent, no smoke powder). The Varks killed a brute but ran into more smoke powder from the Nakita on their 2nd attack. Evantage had OM2 on Nakita, but they were unable to kill any more Varks. On OM3, Arktos & the Varks killed 2 Nakita (adjacent attacks) and 1 Brute Grut.

Round 3, I went Varks/Varks/Knights, having now had 1 Vark back behind my Knight screen to keep the OMs safe. Evantage went Himmel/Brutes/Arkmer. Himmel did some damage to Arktos, while I killed a Brute. The last Brute tried again to kill the knight he was engaged with, but failed on both tries. Arktos then snuck towards Evantage's SZ and 1-shot killed Arkmer before he could take a turn while my last Vark tried to kill the last Nakita, but failed. Evantage lost an OM and my knights moved in on Himmel in the middle of the map, but did no wounds in 2 attacks.

Round 4, I went Knights/MotH/MotH, while Evantage went Himmel/Himmel/Ranjit. I won init and got 3 knights around Himmel with Thorgrim and the last knight took the disengage glyph, but the 4 attacks only did 1 wound. Himmel then killed all 3 adjacent knights. MotH advanced, but failed Javelin and was too far away to attack anything. Himmel killed my last Vark and moved back next to a Nakita for safety. MotH moved up and attacked Himmel from heighted range, but the Nakita hit smoke powder to end a perfect 3/3 on smoke powder rolls for the game. Ranjit moved up and engaged MotH, but did no damage.

Round 5, I went all-in on MotH while Evantage tried to sneak in 1 last Lion of Punjab round, going Ranjit/Nakita/Himmel. Evantage won init, Ranjit removed my OM3, and did 1 wound to MotH. MotH, with the disengage glyph, moved around Ranjit and killed the Nakita, burning OM2 & reducing Himmel's attack. MotH retreated back up to height, next to Thorgrim, missed the Javelin on Himmel, and attacked Ranjit, doing 1 wound. Himmel then engaged MotH & Thorgrim, but did no wounds.

Round 6, I stayed all-in on MotH while Evantage went Himmel/Ranjit/Ranjit. I won init, MotH used the disengage glyph to take the height on the opposite side of the road (within move of Kelda), and attacked Himmel, putting 2 more wounds on him. Himmel disengaged from Thorgrim (1 wound), killed the knight on the disengage glyph, and put a wound on Arktos to bring him down to 1 life left. MotH held his ground, attacking Ranjit, but did no wounds. Ranjit moved up and hit a 3/3 on MotH, but I blocked with a 3/5. At this point, MotH/Thorgrim were a perfect 0/6 on lava rolls the past 3 rounds.

Round 7, I stayed all-in on MotH while Evantage went Ranjit/Ranjit/Himmel. I won init & MotH did a wound to Ranjit. Ranjit failed to remove an OM and did no damage, but moved close enough to take Kelda the next turn. MotH burned Kelda before Ranjit could get to it. Ranjit the moved adjacent again but did no wounds. MotH re-took lava height and put several wounds on Ranjit (1 life left). Himmel finished off Arktos (spirit on MotH) and moved back closer to the middle of the map. I finally take a lava wound, on MotH, to end 1/8 on lava wounds.

Round 8, I stayed all-in on MotH while Evantage went Ranjit/Himmel/Himmel. I won init & MotH killed Ranjit. Ranjit's turn was burned, and MotH re-took height in the center of the map and killed Himmel to end the game.

MotH was my MVP, wiping through the heroes in Evantage's army once the Varks had cleared out the 2 squads. I was surprised this game went 8 rounds, as I don't think either of our armies has a ton of durability, but we both had a few pieces just decide not to die in the mid-game.

gg Evantage, it was a fun one.
Old February 7th, 2022, 02:46 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's a Quarter After One

The Quarterfinals are on No Aloha.

The earthling (3-1) v. superfrog (3-1) pool of armies is:

* Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Dreadgul Raidersx4

* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Roman Legionnaires
superfrog chooses who places first.

The dysole (3-1) v. chris perkins (3-1) pool of armies is:
Mainedrops Keep Falling on My Heads
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 20th Maine Volunteersx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx2 (drop 1)
I was nice and went with only 6 cards
* Arkmer, Brute Gruts, Guilty McCreech, Himmelskralle, Nakita Agents, Ranjit Singh
chris perkins chooses who places first.

knightoflight and dok have byes to the semifinals.

~Dysole, late night roll out
Old February 7th, 2022, 10:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: It's a Quarter After One

Quote:
The dysole (3-1) v. chris perkins (3-1) pool of armies is:
Mainedrops Keep Falling on My Heads
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 20th Maine Volunteersx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx2 (drop 1)
* Arkmer, Brute Gruts, Guilty McCreech, Himmelskralle, Nakita Agents, Ranjit Singh
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Planning for Tuesday ( 2/8 ) @ 9 pm Eastern
Old February 8th, 2022, 10:40 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dice Dice Baby

Himmel killing 7 4-5 defense figures in a row and Guilty going 4/4 on shields are what determined this game. I made the plays. I did not get the results.

~Dysole, apparently not wanting to face Chris in RtW tournaments
Old February 8th, 2022, 10:55 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW Playoffs

I got the win over Dysole in a game that started quite close but turned into a blowout when Himmel decided to become the God of the Wyverns and absolutely obliterate Dysole's SZ. I also had all 4 initiative rolls go my way and Guilty went 4/4 on defense.

Going into the game, I knew there were a few favorable sub-matchups for me, namely Nakita -> Raelin, Himmel -> 20th, Arkmer/Brutes -> Shieldsmiths. I didn't love any of my matchups into Rachiem though. I also decided that, if at all possible, I had to focus on killing Raelin 1st because a 6 defense Rachiem could just rip my army to shreds.

Round 1:
I went Himmel/Arkmer/Nakita while Dysole went Dwarves/Dwarves/Raelin. I lost init (which I wanted). Himmel took the single 3-hex height to the north while Dwarves advanced on the middle. Arkmer took up a blocking position on one of the central jungle+shadow spaces and missed killing a dwarf. Raelin moved up to a very aggressive position, basically in the dead center of the map on 4-height with no relevant LoS blockers. I moved Nakita up and took 3 shots up at Raelin, doing 3 wounds.

Round 2:
I went Nakita/Guilty/Himmel while Dysole went Dwarves/Rachiem/Rachiem. I won init but all 3 Nakita shots only did 1 more wound to Raelin, leaving her alive with 1 life. A Dwarf snuck into my SZ and engaged Guilty (I could have blocked it with better Nakita placement, a big mistake on my part), but Guilty blocked the 1/2 with a 2/2. A Dwarf also took Valda. Guilty then moved up (taking a LEA shot), but missed both shots at Raelin. Rachiem moved quickly, using Valda, and hit Guilty with a 2/4 that Guilty blocked with a 2/2 in a clutch roll that kept Lion of Punjab alive. Himmel then killed Raelin and put 2 wounds on Rachiem, claiming the height that Raelin was previously on. Rachiem moved away (LEA missed) and took the height near Valda in the north, killing a Nakita with a SA.

Round 3:
I went Nakita/Brutes/Himmel while Dysole went Dwarves/Rachiem/20th. I won init, and this one was massive, as I avoided losing my Nakitas. I split them up so Rachiem couldn't kill them both, and they were able to kill Rachiem with just their two shots (one even ground, one up). The Dwarves got a few attacks in, but both were blocked (one on a Brute, one on Himmel). The Brutes moved up, killing the one Dwarf in my SZ. Dysole then had a lost OM. Himmel then had a once-in-a-lifetime-turn. I disengaged (LEA missed) from a dwarf in the center to charge Dysole's SZ as I was worried about 20th in an end-game. Himmel proceeded to kill 5 20th Maine (all with 4 defense) and 2 Dwarves (5 defense) over 7 consecutive attacks (none of which I had height on). Himmel was only stopped by running out of victims, as she eventually couldn't reach the last remaining figures and 'settled' for just re-taking height in the center. The last 20th moved up and killed a Brute.

Round 4:
I went Himmel/Brutes/Nakita while Dysole went Dwarves/Dwarves/Dwarves. I won init again, and Himmel took a heighted attack at the Dwarf on Valda, but the 3/6 was blocked by a 3/5. More than fair given what Himmel had already done. Dysole then risked 2 engagement strikes (both missed) and killed a Nakita and put 2 wounds on Himmel. The Brute gruts moved up and killed all 3 Dwarves across 6 attacks via Berserking. Dysole lost a turn before my last Nakita moved forward and killed the final 20th to end the game.

gg Dysole, my dice were absolutely brutal and I don't expect to ever be able to replicate the kind of luck that Himmel embodied in round 2.
Old February 12th, 2022, 01:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW -- Semis until 2/19

The Semifinals are on Turmoil.

The knightoflight (4-0) v. earthling (4-1) pool of armies is:
Khosumet is such a bore(os)
* Bol, Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx3, Dumutef Guardx2

* Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Dreadgul Raidersx4
earthling chooses who places first.

The dok (4-0) v. Chris Perkins (4-1) pool of armies is:
I ain't got no soul
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guard, Skull Demon, Zettian Infantryx2
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

This is a REVERSE round, play your opponent’s army.

Last edited by superfrog; February 12th, 2022 at 11:19 PM.
Old February 13th, 2022, 11:23 AM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

@Earthling and I will be playing Thursday at 4pm pacific time.
Old February 14th, 2022, 10:35 AM

Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW -- Semis until 2/19

Quote:
The dok (4-0) v. Chris Perkins (4-1) pool of armies is:
I ain't got no soul
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guard, Skull Demon, Zettian Infantryx2
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Playing tonight @ 9 pm Eastern
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:00 PM

Just finished with Earthling, Jotun packs a punch. The game started pretty much as well as it could have for me, I hit a double berserker charge and ran all the way to Earthling's start zone, where one of those dreadguls sat there for the rest of the game blocking lots and lots of 2v1s. My last turn of round 1 I had Jotun take out the death knight he was engaged to, and hoped for another berserker charge, which I hit and was able to not only block the 4 height spot adjacent to Jotun, but also got height on Khosumet and one shot the poor darklord. By rounds end, I had lost 1 squad of dreadguls and 2 wounds on Jotun, while Earthling had lost Khosumet, and 4 death knights. From there Earthling was forced to make some risky plays, He got the initiative switch he was hoping for, but Jotun's defense held out pretty well and survived 1 Boreos attack, and 2 death knight attacks with 4 wounds left. I then took the LEA from the death knight (miss) and went for a big 8v4 on Boreos, I got very lucky that my 4/8 skulls was met by 0/4 shields. From there, the Dreadguls and Jotun cleaned up as, in addition to losing his best bonding hero, I also took out Earthling's 3rd turn. Defense dice really decided this game, I had not as many defense dice to roll, but rolled really well despite that, and Earthling's defense was pretty atrocious.
GG Earthling, and congrats for going all the way to semis in your first online event!
Here are the stats:
KnightOfLight
Attack rolls: 35 out of 72 (48.61%)
Defense rolls: 11 out of 22 (50%)
Total dice rolled: 94

Earthling
Attack rolls: 19 out of 45 (42.22%)
Defense rolls: 16 out of 82 (19.51%)
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:08 PM

Finalmente

The Finals are on Blood Shard.

The knightoflight (5-0) v. Chris Perkins (5-1) pool of armies is:
Khosumet is such a bore(os)
* Bol, Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx3, Dumutef Guardx2
knightoflight chooses who places first.

~Dysole, getting this out pretty quick

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events