Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 25th, 2024, 11:25 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Shiftrex's 3/17/2024 Heroscape Sale

Goodbye Heroscape Sale

Hey there everyone, I have a collection of Classic and Custom Heroscape that I've been sitting on for quite a while. I'm getting out of the game at this point and looking to liquidate everything except a few sentimental pieces.

My classic prices are based off what I saw in JoeCar's list for classic and my best guess at looking at VC. Apologies if I didn't do something quite right as it's my first time doing it, let me know and I'll get it fixed. Looking to sell only, not interested in trade at this time. I'll update my list as I do any transactions.

Items and prices found at this google sheets link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Please send me a personal message for interest in any item. I'm looking to do business over paypal, regular services the one with the insurance fee.

Also, if any more experienced sellers see that something looks really off on my sheet please let me know in a personal message and I'll correct that. I'm just looking for a fair price, not a crazy price.

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 17th, 2024 at 01:11 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:15 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shiftrex's 2/25/2024 Heroscape Sale

Updated pending some trades, moved some stuff around and made a complete BftU terrain set.
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:40 PM

Re: Shiftrex's 3/05/2024 Heroscape Sale

Updated a lot of sales that went out this week, happy that everyone found figures that they needed to up their game.

Adjusted some prices and made sure everything is current. Still have some good terrain bundles to go, including the dungeon/shadow terrain set.
Old March 17th, 2024, 01:12 PM

Re: Shiftrex's 3/17/2024 Heroscape Sale

Spreadsheet has been updated with recent purchases. Looking to ship some stuff off to people tomorrow so if you're looking for anything let me know.

I have BftU figures left and enough stuff sitting loose to create a full SoTM master set with figures if anyone is interested in that.

Probably going to sell stuff like this for another month or so and then it'll go to ebay.

Edit: Full SoTM master set has been sold! I can make 1 full RoTV set and 1 full Marvel Set and 2 full RttFF sets still!

Last edited by Shiftrex; Yesterday at 09:41 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades