Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 9th, 2022, 03:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Hey @BiggaBullfrog -- could you add in the friendly synergies link from prior team meets to the OP? I haven't looked at recent inductees (anything from last year) to know if others should be included...

List of Friendly vs You Control Synergies (found by @UtahScott )
Other notable figures: Kelda, Sonlen, Rhogar, Torin, Horned Skull Brutes, Morgoloth, Skull Demons
Old February 9th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Oh...Lady H and I will be the "one [power couple] to rule them all!"

Watch out
Looking forward to it! Got you both down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Hey @BiggaBullfrog -- could you add in the friendly synergies link from prior team meets to the OP? I haven't looked at recent inductees (anything from last year) to know if others should be included...

Other notable figures: Kelda, Sonlen, Rhogar, Torin, Horned Skull Brutes, Morgoloth, Skull Demons
Oh, thank you so much for reminding me to do this one! I completely spaced it this go around. Added!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 10th, 2022, 02:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:

Watch out
Quote:

Oh, thank you so much for reminding me to do this one! I completely spaced it this go around. Added!
Ooh, I think me and @dart48 won this one last year if I remember correctly. It was a fun time. I’ll have to check and see if I can try to make it down.
Old February 10th, 2022, 06:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Watch out
Quote:

Ooh, I think me and @dart48 won this one last year if I remember correctly. It was a fun time. I’ll have to check and see if I can try to make it down.
Please do! We’re looking at moving back east pretty soon, so this may (no guarantees yet) be the last one we attend.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 10th, 2022, 10:50 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Raffle: Bring a Friend!
If your teammate has not been to a Utah Monthly event for 12 or more months (including never having attended), you will be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize! (If both you and your teammate have not been to an event for 12 or more months, your team will have one entry into the raffle.)
No, seriously, it's sweet! It's a brand-new Swarm of the Marro set, courtesy of @BodaciousBlood !!!
Oh my gosh, a brand-new SotM as raffle prize?! That is incredibly generous!
Old February 11th, 2022, 04:04 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
We’re looking at moving back east pretty soon, so this may (no guarantees yet) be the last one we attend.
How far east--weren't you SE Idaho before Boise?
Old February 11th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
We’re looking at moving back east pretty soon, so this may (no guarantees yet) be the last one we attend.
How far east--weren't you SE Idaho before Boise?
Yes. Looking at Iowa atm.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2022, 11:18 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

Hope you can make it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Raffle: Bring a Friend!
If your teammate has not been to a Utah Monthly event for 12 or more months (including never having attended), you will be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize! (If both you and your teammate have not been to an event for 12 or more months, your team will have one entry into the raffle.)
No, seriously, it's sweet! It's a brand-new Swarm of the Marro set, courtesy of @BodaciousBlood !!!
Oh my gosh, a brand-new SotM as raffle prize?! That is incredibly generous!
It truly is! BodaciousBlood is going above and beyond this month! (And very, very beyond at that!)

---

Also, quick announcement for attendees: We realized that I made a boo boo when putting this announcement together in that I failed to include the rule that you cannot have the same army card in both teammate's armies. The OP and announcement post have been updated to reflect that ruling. Sorry for any confusion!

And keep those RSVP's coming!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 14th, 2022, 01:03 AM

Baron_Lighteyes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_Lighteyes View Post
My wife and I will be there for sure this month, might have some other friends join, but I'll update as I hear back.
I can now confirm that I have 2 more friends coming this month.
Old February 14th, 2022, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
My wife and I will be there for sure this month, might have some other friends join, but I'll update as I hear back.
I can now confirm that I have 2 more friends coming this month.
Excellent! Got them down!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 17th, 2022, 07:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@BiggaBullfrog , looks like @Sir Heroscape , and @dart48 talked me into going, so count me and dart in. I’ll see what I can round up for prize support.. Will we have the pleasure of getting to see you come out? It’s been awhile for you attending as well has t it? You should come and drag along @TrueMurray , it’d be great to see you guys.
Old February 18th, 2022, 12:57 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Glad to hear it Trex. It's been a while.

Bigga came this last month, but I agree, he should also come this month, and so should True.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events