Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old February 14th, 2008, 02:09 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Old stuff like that can be hard to find, but I did manage to pick him up on a quick Google search:

[/img]
Holy crap, he actual DOES have "crotch targetting."

WHAT'S GOING ON??

Also, I'd like to know about the "Jump Punch" power on Hulk, back there.

Anyone with any access to those prototype, your input would be greatly appreciated.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:32 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Iron Man

Super Strength
Iron Man is not affected by Falling and Major Falling. Iron Man is still affected by Extreme Falling. Iron Man also ignores any special powers that give automatic shields to Destructible Objects.

How does a figure with the ability to fly suffer from Extreme Falling?
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:35 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Super Strength
Iron Man is not affected by Falling and Major Falling. Iron Man is still affected by Extreme Falling. Iron Man also ignores any special powers that give automatic shields to Destructible Objects.

Mindshackle him with Dr Doom and walk him off a cliff.

Last edited by ollie; June 2nd, 2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: And then fly him back to the top and do it again. And again. :twisted:
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:44 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Super Strength

Choose not to fly?
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Like the road bonus. Players can choose to have their figures walk to get the 3 space road bonus.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 2nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Super Strength

Choose not to fly?
Yes.

Last edited by ollie; June 2nd, 2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Three times in a turn.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie
Last edited by ollie : Today at 11:12 AM. Reason: Three times in a turn.
I'm pretty sure taking falling damage ends a figure's move. . . . (The rulebooks won't load at work so I can't check it.)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 04:56 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From the rulebook,
"If you drop 20 more levels than the figures height, roll the d20...1-18 the figure is destroyed."

Kinda hard to do that 3 times in a turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; June 2nd, 2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Although if he survives the first, the rulebook does not state that your movement is over...
Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
Is a Quadradical

Heh, thanks EternalThanos86. I don't think I've played on a map where extreme falling or extreme height is possible for a long time. I had the two confused.
Old June 6th, 2011, 07:39 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Heh, thanks EternalThanos86. I don't think I've played on a map where extreme falling or extreme height is possible for a long time. I had the two confused.
THanks for the reminder. I discovered a bunch of small rules a while back, ahd have forgotten them. Extreme Height Advantage has come into play many times, but I've never once used it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 21st, 2011, 01:56 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Super Strength

A good chunk of the official Marvel characters have flying and super strength. While the above-mentioned scenarios for walking a flying character to their doom are possible, I believe the bold part of the super strength power is the reason these (flying) characters were given the power.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old December 19th, 2021, 11:53 AM

Black Hawk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Could you provide the text and stats of the original preview iron man card? That would be amazing! The uploaded image is not visible anymore.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's