Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 6th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Shop - Spend Your Reward Points!

Sounds great! I know recent interest expressed to me makes me want to bump up Masters of the Universe stuff in my to do list (too many priorities, though!!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 6th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

April Fools is a nice time for some of those villains.
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Thanks for all the responses! Yeah I was thinking of Hellfire's designs, I'd love to have a card for my Queen. Terminator figures would be awesome too. I'll keep all this in mind and get some more play-tests under my belt. Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Maybe your can bribe @Hellfire out of retirement and get him to run some!
Duly noted. The temptation is real. Recently finished painting all of my Alien and Predator miniatures too ... So much one has to do, so much one wants to do, and so little time. #LurkingintheShadows.

Old May 17th, 2020, 02:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Thanks for all the responses! Yeah I was thinking of Hellfire's designs, I'd love to have a card for my Queen. Terminator figures would be awesome too. I'll keep all this in mind and get some more play-tests under my belt. Thanks again!
Quote:
Duly noted. The temptation is real. Recently finished painting all of my Alien and Predator miniatures too ... So much one has to do, so much one wants to do, and so little time. #LurkingintheShadows.
We've never been healthier/more active as a project! Make a comeback and I'm confident we'll be able to get you all the resources and support you need for it to go smoothly. *tempt**tempt*

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Would be willing to LD one of the designs if you return to lead this Hellfire!!
"They come mostly at night, mostly."
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm always willing to help
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:49 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll help in any way I can to help the Xenomorph faction along its wonderfully creepy way!
Yautja too!

Last edited by Splash; May 18th, 2020 at 11:37 AM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We've dragged out a lot of retired people for this year long celebration...might as well make it one more.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 06:17 PM

JoshuaQuinn is surprisingly tart

I thought I saw an option to Playtest a new map design. Is that an option? What are the requirements? I saw virtual scape??? Where does that come from?
Old November 2nd, 2021, 07:08 PM

Playtesting would be done through the Playtesting thread. I think the one in question is still be voted on in the Map Dept.

Old November 2nd, 2021, 07:17 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaQuinn View Post
I thought I saw an option to Playtest a new map design. Is that an option? What are the requirements? I saw virtual scape??? Where does that come from?
We are still getting the map dept up and running. Hopefully soon there will be a playtesting option. Virtual scape is a map building program that can be downloaded in either the software or download section. I'll post a link later.
You can download it here

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy