Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 2nd, 2007, 03:34 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Leifkicker Customs: Updated 10/7/11 with Necronomicon pics!

Hello All and welcome to my little section of heroscapers.

First Here are a few links you might find of interest:

Ebay Store
PhotoBucket album with about 320 heroscape custom images

Tutorials By Leifkicker
Marro Terrain
Trees
Molding/Sculpting info

Threads of Larger specific custom pieces

Ruins of Tullum
Silo 9
Ruins of Mort'amian
Ullar Themed Dice cup
Flight of Azriel Expansion, 30 complete card Master and Basic rules
Build and Battle deck for Heroscape Variant play

I had numerous request to do a Necronomicon, and to make a larger box. So I was inspired to do both in one. Below are some pics of the WIP and how things are shaping up. I hope to have everything finished up and a painted copy done over the weekend.

Here is the book base I made and the mold that was made from it. I plan to use this base to make various other styles of book type boxes. I created this using balsa wood and apoxie.
Spoiler Alert!

This is the Necronomicon so far. I lightly glued some balsa wood as a base on the back, spine, and cover. On that balsa wood I then spread out some apoxie clays and shaped it into the necronmicon as you see it so far. After everything is shaped and dried to my satisfaction I will pull off the balsa wood with the clay attached and mold those pieces.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

This shows 100 sleeved magic cards in one of the trays. The 4 circles you see on the corners are neodymium magnets. They work wonders in keeping the box shut.
Spoiler Alert!

NEWER STUFF Sept 2011

Finally got the demon skull deck box done!

Working on planeswalker themed boxes. Here is my first go, this one is for Koth

New deck boxes

Here is the crashed ship I promised. My camera didn't load all of them so I'll try and get the other pic's soon. The stern of the ship has a built in dice tower which you really cant tell from the photo's that uploaded

Older Piece I made, late last year i think. Be watching for a crashed pirate like ship coming soon that doubles as a dice tower.

Another Deck Box 10/25/10

Custom I made for a fellow scaper 10/25/10

Redesign of Fleshy teeth box to fit sleeved cards

Working on a lot of new stuff. This is a Rage demon Encounter for a series of 12 encounters I have planned. The next encounter will involve a wild mage that allows you to draw from a deck of random wild mage effects that can be good or bad for you. To get rid of the bad ones you will have to kill the mage, but he is tricky and will teleport to 6 random locations on the map. If he dies some of the good effects can cause a negative effect so keeping him alive is vital to those players that got lucky with there draw.

Also stay tuned for a steampunk deck box coming soon that has a life counter on the top that will count to 100 life.

Here are the Cards text for the Rage Demon Encounter

RAGE DEMON ENCOUNTER

At the end of each players turn if a Rage Demon is not in play or on another figures army card then roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher then place the Rage Demon figure on the center hex of the Summoning Circle. If another figure is already on the center hex of the Summoning Circle then the Rage Demon has been killed by the figure occupying the center hex.

SUMMONING SPIRES
Subtract 1 from the dice roll when rolling for the Rage Demon Encounter for each spire that has been destroyed

Here is the Rage Demon Text
RAGE BLAST
SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 3.
After each players turn Rage Demon will attack every figure with in range and clear line of sight using Special Attack Rage Blast.

ENDLESS RAGE
If Rage Demon is killed by another figure or squad then place it on that figure or squads Army card. That figure or squad then adds adds 1 to the attack number on their army card.

This is a deck box that can hold about 100 cards. Plan to make some different designs. This is the first out of the mold.

Custom Xbox 360 with 2 new fans inside over the heat sinks and whisper fans replacing the stock fans. Shouldn't overheat now!

A selection of Heroscape customs:

Here is some non heroscape things ive done

Last edited by Leif Kicker; October 7th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2007, 04:04 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
I love the wash/drybrush (I assume?), on the castle pieces. And that is great how you turned them into ruins. Did you cut them and then fill 'em with modeling clay? Added a texture perhaps? Regardless of how, they look good.

Leifkicker as always your customs are amazing and awe inspiring. This is one of my favorite threads on 'Scapers.com. Keep it up!
Old June 2nd, 2007, 04:15 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Used an apoxie to fill the holes in the colums. As far as the ruins idea i stole that from Cupidsart...
Old June 2nd, 2007, 10:57 AM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
That stuff is awesome! I love the big mountain with the castle door built in. You should be in the A-Z list of Custom Terrain Creators.

6 x 9 = 42

Old June 2nd, 2007, 11:45 AM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
He will be, he will be. Leifkicker has done some awesome stuff in the past (I own a set of his Ruins with the ghost that he sold on ebay, my son loves it).

Old June 2nd, 2007, 12:07 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker
Used an apoxie to fill the holes in the colums. As far as the ruins idea i stole that from Cupidsart...
That is alot of epoxy my friend Are they completely filled with it? How did you get the texture on the broken parts? After the epoxy dried?
Old June 2nd, 2007, 12:38 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Nice stuff. What's the red thing in the background?

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old June 2nd, 2007, 12:55 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
I love the wash/drybrush (I assume?), on the castle pieces. And that is great how you turned them into ruins. Did you cut them and then fill 'em with modeling clay? Added a texture perhaps? Regardless of how, they look good.
I agree! Nice stuff Leif!
Old June 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Boo! Boo!

Kidding, obviously

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 2nd, 2007, 01:05 PM

The red stuff is the begining of some more marro terrain

The texture on the ruins was made by flocking some small rocks on, and using slate for texture.

The dwarven mine, and the cave are both hollow inside the walls about 1/4 inch thick. The mine has about 4 lbs of apoxie on it. The cave about 3..
Old June 2nd, 2007, 01:20 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
amazing
Old June 2nd, 2007, 03:17 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
WOW! All Hail Leif Kicker! All Hail Leif Kicker! Can't wait for more of your work.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles