Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 5th, 2009, 05:34 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sooooo funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIbIAADNqCI

A friend emailed this to me. roflmfao.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old October 5th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sooooo funny!

I could only waste about a minute and half before the stupid chased me away.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:00 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I fear that I, too, concur with jschild.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:

~Z
The language in the first 20 seconds made me shut it off...
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:

~Z
I don't think I lasted that long
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM
has been BANNED

Eric_Cartman30 Woo who?

oooooook.....Thik it was more stupid than funny.......Couldn't watch the whole thing. Think I can find a better way to waste time.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:34 PM

Lucas the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That was stupid.

-Lucas
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Are you sure it was a friend? To send something like that to somebody would be more the act of an enemy. I'd watch them carefully if I were you. Don't turn your back on this "friend."

Old October 5th, 2009, 06:57 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep, you can't beat a brutal slaughter of the HeroScape rules we've worked so hard to master.

...Did anyone else notice what they put the Warehouse Ruin on? 'Cause it definitely wasn't concrete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas the beast View Post
That was stupid.

-Lucas
Well, at least you watched the whole thing... right?
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:27 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I went to Google for an image that expressed the "not-funny-ness" of this video . . .

. . . but I found this one instead:

Old October 5th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIbIAADNqCI

Did you read the description of the video? Does this ring a bell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Description
*This video was banned from www.heroscapers.com! LOL!*
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:56 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Are you sure it was a friend? To send something like that to somebody would be more the act of an enemy. I'd watch them carefully if I were you. Don't turn your back on this "friend."

Ironically, I'm taking him with me to NHSD.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion