Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old August 31st, 2009, 10:26 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Disney to buy Marvel

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Marvel news threads.

CNN article

Who knows -- the way Disney likes to market everything, maybe there may be a chance for Marvel scape expansions? (probably not )
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:38 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Disney to buy Marvel

So, how long until PocahontaScape: The Battle for all the Colors of the Wind?

(This is assuming that people at Disney decide to pick up marvel heroscape... and then sell more properties to Hasbrizards).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:39 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmm. Interesting.

I know that they showed some Marvel shows on Toon Disney (now Disney XD ) like Spiderman and maybe a few others, so Disney must have had some partial link to Marvel before.

So if Disney buys Marvel...
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:40 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Feels like really strange bedfellows.

I think Disney, I think Mickey Mouse, and Snow White, and other kiddie crap.
I think Marvel, I think Spider-man and the X-Men kicking @$$ and taking names.

-and no, I don't think this will lead to more Marvelscape.......

......allthough it could lead to Mickeyscape.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:46 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Spiderman 4 will be a straight to DVD release with the same quality as the Tinkerbell movies. http://www.imdb.com/news/sb/2007-06-21.

There may be more expansions for Marvelscape, but they will only be available at the Disney Store and be $25 dollars for one hero and one villain.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:52 AM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart

Hasbro owns the toy distribution rights, which they aquired from Toy Biz, which, I believe is still owned by Marvel.

Movie rights are owned by Fox, Sony, Marvel Productions.....

This is for the comic book rights, and maybe cartoon rights.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:08 AM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

What The Heck
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:17 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post

Feels like really strange bedfellows.

I think Disney, I think Mickey Mouse, and Snow White, and other kiddie crap.
I think Marvel, I think Spider-man and the X-Men kicking @$$ and taking names.

-and no, I don't think this will lead to more Marvelscape.......

......allthough it could lead to Mickeyscape.
Don't forget Disney did this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

so, not everything Disney is "Mickey Mouse"

Last edited by Retlaw; August 31st, 2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:32 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, I didn't know Gargoyles was Disney.

Didn't they also do Kingdom Hearts??

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:46 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Disney + Marvel= Wha?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/08/31/news...rvel/index.htm

I wonder if this will lead to more Itsy Bitsy Spiderman toys.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:56 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Disney + Marvel= Wha?

While yours is in the better location, Disney to buy Marvel
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:56 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Disney + Marvel= Wha?

At the very least, it should make for some interesting rides at Disneyland/world.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News