Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 4th, 2009, 06:04 PM

holycrusader7 has disabled reputation
Girls playing heroscape?

I'm very curious about one thing in the Heroscape community - how many girls are playing this game? No, I'm NOT being a stalker or a pervert, because I'm a girl, in fact; and I'm curious to know how many other young women generals are out there. I know some guys make their girlfriends play, but I don't really mean that - how many girls are there who play the game because they're genuinely into that kind of game? Almost all the pictures I see from tournaments and such have either all guys or 99% guys in them. So if you're a girl or you know one who plays (and isn't having her arm twisted), please post and let me know.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by holycrusader7; February 5th, 2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:42 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Girls playing heroscape?

I got the impression that every girl on the forum had a significant other that they played the game with... at least I have yet to read a post that said otherwise. (until now...)

With some of the wierdos that have been on this site, most of wich were banned, it might not be a good idea to anounce your age and that your a girl... wich may be another reason why it apears as though no girls play this on their own...
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:46 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My wife plays HeroScape. We both got into the game together and there is no "arm twisting" in our house. She genuinely enjoys playing the game and gives me great input in my map ideas.

But, you're right. Not many ladies 'round here, that I know of, except for Bunjee. (Who's awesome.)
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What about funrun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
What about funrun?

funrun and the young girl from Canada who has not been on in awhile are the 2 that come to mind that play "without" the significant other.

There are alot of girls/women who play though...we have several female members of NESA too
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:49 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Like Draconius said, I'd recommend taking away your age.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
Like Draconius said, I'd recommend taking away your age.

Why?

Seriously...it shouldnt matter how old she is...every female on this site should be treated with respect and like a lady.

Sickos are going to be sickos and will soon find themselves gone from here.

I would think that an innnapropriate comment can be avoided knowing that she is not of age.
Old February 4th, 2009, 08:10 PM

Alee_Brightberry Woo who?

HEY - What am I? chopped liver?

I'm a girl - well I was many many moons ago.

I may not play much - but I love collecting all the little bits....

and there is no one twisting my arm to do so.

Alee who in real life is a Susan

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

Old February 4th, 2009, 08:15 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Alee, you're actually the first person I thought of when I read the thread title. Mostly because you're the most recent girl to post saying as such.
Old February 4th, 2009, 08:18 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What's a girl?

Alee...You WERE a girl?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old February 4th, 2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Alee, you're actually the first person I thought of when I read the thread title. Mostly because you're the most recent girl to post saying as such.

What? that I am female? I must be dense tonight cause I don't get it......>feeling stupit<

Old February 4th, 2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
What's a girl?

Alee...You WERE a girl?
Well....in a few months I'll be 50 years old....I think I left "girl" behind a few decades ago.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers