Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 5th, 2007, 11:54 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Wave 7 common packs are back on Hasbro site!!

I have just checked and they are back in stock. You get free shipping for order of $50 or more. $75 or more earns you a $10 gift card for future purchase. You can check Hasbro's promotion code thread for more details.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old November 6th, 2007, 08:57 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
I've had the Ashigaru pack on hold for weeks with the 25Fall coupon that expired already with a tentative shipping date of Oct. 24. Other sets in that order have a tentative shipping date of Nov. 24. It has not shipped yet, but my credit card shows a pending charge since yesterday for just the value of what I paid for the Ashigarue. I guess that they must have shipped the ashigaru set ahead of everything else.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old November 6th, 2007, 12:40 PM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
oof, my poor Paypal account....

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales