Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 10th, 2009, 01:45 PM
has been BANNED

Sweet_Leaf Woo who?
Re: Who or What is your avatar?

LOL I think I am going to like this site it looks like people have a good sense of humor. Ok so I will ask what is a naughty custom?
Old November 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Leaf View Post
Mine is the sexiest woman alive Mika Tan!
Yes, she is.
Old November 10th, 2009, 01:52 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Mika Tan is an Adult film star that another site member from a similar area as you adored. She linked to her Myspace or what ever with inappropriate content. I just hope you do not follow in those footsteps though I believe you are the same person trying to make a fresh start. Adult film star avatar, user name referencing recreational drug all on a site dedicated to a kids game? Something is rotten in Denmark.

Like I said, multiple accounts are a no-no.
Old November 10th, 2009, 01:56 PM
has been BANNED

Sweet_Leaf Woo who?

J4Jandar I assure you of two things.1.) I am not some this person trying to "make a fresh start."2.) I would not post any inapropriate content on here.I simply choose a woman who I think is attractive if you noticed it is a head shot of her and nothing else.
Old November 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Something is rotten in Denmark.
That would be all the undead. They're rotten. And rotting. It's horrible. The stench of the undead. That's probably what you smell, J4J.

Or maybe the cheese. Yeah, it's probably the Havarti. Forget all that crap I said about the undead. It's the cheese.

Old November 10th, 2009, 03:24 PM
has been BANNED

Eric_Cartman30 Woo who?

Yum cheese that smells of the dead....LOL Anyway who cares if Sweat_Leaf is a person trying to make a fresh start. If it is then only time will tell if this person gets banned

Last edited by Eric_Cartman30; November 10th, 2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
Old November 30th, 2009, 03:52 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Time to get into the spirit, BIZNITS!!!
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
It's Santa Weirdscaper! Santa! Santa! Can I have a pony made out of HeroScape hexes!?!?!?
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
It's Santa Weirdscaper! Santa! Santa! Can I have a pony made out of HeroScape hexes!?!?!?
...instead, Wind Lane was sent a Heroscape board made out of a pony. It was not pretty.
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
...instead, Wind Lane was sent a Heroscape board made out of a pony. It was not pretty.
Is that how the Corleone's play Scape?
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:09 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How does one outfit their avatar with festive garb. Who better to bring in christmas to the heathen masses than a Templar?

*spoiler - Naughty Language*

Hey there all you Hinduists...
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

'Tis the season; 'tis indeed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online