Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: HeroScape Glyphs -- Definitive List

One more clarification from the FAQs - Special ATTACKS that use a 20-sider are not affected by the Lodin Glyph, as Special Attacks are NEVER modified.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendanskemand View Post
Minor typo Rev.: "choose any opponent's unique figure."
Thanks for the proofing help.
<RR>
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:43 PM

Jed Starkiller has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
One more clarification from the FAQs - Special ATTACKS that use a 20-sider are not affected by the Lodin Glyph, as Special Attacks are NEVER modified.

I guess I never relized that I've always use it wrong. Otherwise about all it will benefit is the initive roll? Is that right?

"Bob, Im not Kirk, Im Skywalker, Luke Skywalker." - Col. Jack O'Neill
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed Starkiller View Post
Quote:

I guess I never relized that I've always use it wrong. Otherwise about all it will benefit is the initive roll? Is that right?
Nope. Special Abilities, like Braxas' Poisonous Acid Breath are not Special Attacks and so the receive the bonus from Lodin. As do Mind-shackle rolls, Disappearing Ninja, Spidey-Sense and a plethora of others.
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM

OH!! So only if it specifically says "Special Attack" I got it. Sorry not quite awake today.

I mean it doesn't add if it says "Special Attack".

Old August 10th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed Starkiller View Post
OH!! So only if it specifically says "Special Attack" I got it. Sorry not quite awake today.

I mean it doesn't add if it says "Special Attack".
Correct, A special ability is a Special Attack only if it says Special Attack and Special Attacks are never modified.
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM

I think on better day I would have realized that but my mind is very cloudy today. Dunno why.

Old August 10th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I may be wrong But i don't think this would ever be an issue, since currenly no special attacks rely on the D-20.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
I may be wrong But i don't think this would ever be an issue, since currenly no special attacks rely on the D-20.
Try again.
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Blast Foiled Again! I used Rev's list to double check and must of missed that. If you want to confirm something, state it to the public, surely someone will point out your error.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:58 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Sujoah's Poison Sting special utilizes the D20 and is not modified by Lodin.

EDIT:
Also, Silver Surfer.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; August 10th, 2009 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Ninja'd by Cavalier
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks CheddarLimbo! Hadn't noticed that!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's