Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 17th, 2017, 12:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The Safari Ltd. Mythical Realms line has some promising figures. Take a look C3V!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

This may not be the place or best suggestion but here goes: I think I saw it mentioned previously but I just stumbled upon the Golem Arcana miniatures since Miniature Market has them on Clearance and I noticed that the Zikia Earthfall miniature looks like a bigger version of the Pummelroot elementals

except it is already painted, and it's going for $6. They have over 20 and there is a seller on ebay with 10 of them for $4, and then you can also buy the sets that contain the miniature for $12 or a little more in some places. Being discontinued they might be hard to find but they may also stick around. Most figures have little pilots on them but the one on the Earthfall is less obvious. The Urugal Crypt Tick looks like Su-Bak-Na spawn

and the Gilded Band Plague Bringer looks like a solid Marrden Hound/Grok helping true Marro overlord similar to some of the Custom uses of the D&D Cerebrilith figure I have seen here
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:12 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Drow Support?

Old October 13th, 2017, 11:54 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Thanks for launching another Wave of C3V designs. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to develop & test customs.

The new Darkprowl thrall is interesting and now we have 4 thralls for Nicholas = Bloodburst, Deathstrike, Preyblood, and Darkprowl. I can't remember the last time Nicholas actually made it onto the battlefield though. I love the idea of the thralls but I've seen Nicholas become the Kurrok of C3V - all these common heroes (elementals) that are only really good if you draft the Unique Hero.

As a suggestion, maybe there is another Unique hero that C3V can design that also works with thralls. It gives them more of a chance to hit the battlefield.
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:30 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
As a suggestion, maybe there is another Unique hero that C3V can design that also works with thralls. It gives them more of a chance to hit the battlefield.
I love this suggestion and have always felt the same way about the elementals. It would be great to see more than just one unique hero work well with them.
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
I love this suggestion and have always felt the same way about the elementals. It would be great to see more than just one unique hero work well with them.
That might be nice but I think even on their own without Nicholas Esenwein that they hold their own pretty well.

Old October 15th, 2017, 04:22 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
That might be nice but I think even on their own without Nicholas Esenwein that they hold their own pretty well.
Having recently run Nicholas, and the thralls (just before the Darkprowl was released) I feel that they are pretty decent. They definitely have more potential with Nicholas, but they did alright, even in games where he was killed early on due to bad positioning or whatever.
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:28 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Nevermind, looks like these are not pre-painted.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 21st, 2018, 12:25 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Some of the miniatures form this game practically look identical to Blastatrons and other soulborgs, I think some of these would work GREAT for future C3V figures. They have an identical sculpt style to Heroscape figures. And you can get this game complete for $10-20 easily. The shoulderpad decals are stickers that can easily be removed to make these look less like football players.

Old June 21st, 2018, 12:29 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post

Some of the miniatures form this game practically look identical to Blastatrons and other soulborgs, I think some of these would work GREAT for future C3V figures. They have an identical sculpt style to Heroscape figures. And you can get this game complete for $10-20 easily. The shoulderpad decals are stickers that can easily be removed to make these look less like football players.
Link as to where you can buy this game please?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 21st, 2018, 12:46 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, from my understanding, Battle Ball has been out of print significantly longer than Heroscape has been. One can still buy them on eBay for a decent price (it wasn't a very good game), but I don't know if they still exist in quantities that the C3V could work with.
Old June 21st, 2018, 12:46 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah its mostly ebay, but it is plentiful there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs