Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old January 28th, 2012, 07:14 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Competitive, But More Fun Than Competitive

At around 500ish, I've really had a blast with a couple of 'semi-competitive' armies.

Warden 816
Granite Guardians x3
Zettian Guards

460 + whatever helps finish off your points. This army is one of the rare cases in which I'll throw in Deathreavers.....though just one squad.

Taelord
Deathknights of Valkrill x3 (I need more!)
Air Elemental x3 - x5

Sometimes I'll go light on the elementals to fit in Dumutef Guards. This army can be really fun when it gets rolling, but lots of ranged attacks eat its lunch.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion