Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 21st, 2019, 10:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cosmic Terrain Brainstorming Thread

Cool cool. I did a playtest on lexan water map today with two seven hex start zones on either side of it and then a cluster of land in the middle.

I played it with the following terrain rule for the water spaces (pretending they were cosmic spaces):

Quote:
VASTNESS OF SPACE
When counting spaces for movement, range, or any special powers, each cosmic space counts as two instead of one.
I didn't include any Flying/Super Strength restrictions or damage stuff that we've discussed here, as I just wanted to figure out how the movement thing would affect things.

I kinda liked it. It slowed things down, but it also helped a smaller map feel a lot bigger (more vast) and then it was cool how if you could jump onto land (atmosphere) you could speed right up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 24th, 2019, 09:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Good & bad news.

Good news first. The custom printed vinyl banner material works well as a mat. The colours are good & it seems very durable. Figures have more traction on the vinyl than they do on standard HS terrain. Terrain can be bumped but it seems (ever so) slightly less than on the lexan mat. Size is good. The vinyl banner has a better finish than the canvas one & has a hem so won't be likely to fray at the edges like the canvas. This is really good as the vinyl one is the cheaper option. So really pleased about the outcome here.

Bad news next. And it's not really bad just a learning opportunity for me. The hex overlay is the wrong size. My mistake in the method I used to rescale it. I have already amended that & confirmed by laying out HS tiles across the mat to confirm the number of hexes that actually fit. Another issue was that the hexes on the first map were too feint so I have to adjust that also. another issue is that the finished product is 600x900mm which is not the 610x910mm the company advised. So it means there is a slight shrinkage from my image to that of the finished product. All of these are issues that I can compensate for. So as I said not really bad news.

I will place another order next week & see if I can this perfect.

Map 1 - vinyl banner:

Map 2 - canvas banner:

Map 1 & 2 low view:
Old September 24th, 2019, 09:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Psyched to see this progressing! Thanks for sharing and for moving on this, A3n!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 24th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was actually going to suggest bigger hexes for cosmic terrain.
The problem is connecting it to standard size.
Looks pretty cool.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 07:27 PM

Adding these rules for testing to the OP:

Spoiler Alert!

Old October 2nd, 2019, 07:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

There’s a large handful of characters who will feel off if they take Exposure Damage. I think that’ll just be even more jarringly obvious if this releases with the Lanterns like you suggested recently.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 08:20 PM

We could just make Super Strength figures completely immune, I suppose. I see it a bit like lava damage - there's no way Superman should be taking that, but he does. At least in C3G he takes it as a much reduced rate than without C3G rules, though.

Old December 12th, 2019, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

So I got the updated banners. & I am totally happy with the end product.

I tried to organise with the supplier a simple link for all to be able to order as required but they "aren't at a point where they can offer that kind of service". :-/

So all I can do is offer to order it for you. I just ordered one last night for Bats (shh, don't tell him it's a surprise ). It looks like postage is around AUD$10 & the banner itself is about AUD$10. When I ordered 2 for myself the postage didn't increase for the 2nd one. So buying multiples is probably the best.

Remember that is in Australian dollars. I just did a quick check on-line for the conversion amount & it seems to be about USD$14 for one & USD$21 for two.

EDIT:
So there are different postage options for speed also (remember these are in Australian dollars & subject to change):
  • Priority (4 days) - $26.53
  • Express (7 days) - $19.88
  • Standard Ground (14 days) - $13.23
  • Super Saver (17 days) - $10.57
I have used Super Saver both times & it arrived before due. Cannot say it would happen for anywhere else, however I am classed as being in a "regional area" for my country.
Old December 12th, 2019, 09:21 PM

Awesome!! How do we start making official maps with these? Need to get back down to the nitty gritty of space rules, but I think we have a lot of stuff that's close enough to test.

Old December 17th, 2019, 02:33 PM

Just got a sweet package from Australia today! The space mat is looking great! I'll try to get some pictures with figures in the next couple of days.

I think doing some official maps with terrain rules for this is now solidly on my 2020 to do list.

Old December 17th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Should we order a few for C3G Con?
Old December 17th, 2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Should we order a few for C3G Con?
Y'all can if you want. I'll be bringing mine for sure if you want to look at it first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library