Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 2nd, 2019, 01:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cosmic Terrain Brainstorming Thread

Long story short for those who can't/haven't seen them on Discord .... too small.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 4th, 2019, 06:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, so it seems like that leaves us at: thing we can buy from somewhere like Hotz Mats or thing we can craft (not sure how), with possibility of asteroid type DOs.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 4th, 2019, 06:32 PM

Though a finished product would still be needed in Final Editing, I could certainly test this with just my lexan water mat. Not sure what the best direction forward is. Test and tinker with rules first or try to figure out the physical component first?

Old September 5th, 2019, 08:18 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Though a finished product would still be needed in Final Editing, I could certainly test this with just my lexan water mat. Not sure what the best direction forward is. Test and tinker with rules first or try to figure out the physical component first?
Test & continue to find a source.

Here's one that I am thinking of getting printed. I'm looking at a vinyl banner. The size is only 910mm x 610mm (3' x 2') so I will need a couple but at just over AU$10 (I think that is currently around US$6-7) I don't see that as an issue. If it turns out too slippery, they have a canvas option for an extra $5.

Ignore that this image is low quality with jpeg artifacts in it. Just keeping it small for the upload.
Old September 5th, 2019, 08:39 AM

That's a really solid price point! Where could one find that product? Do you believe the scale of the hexes to be correct for our purposes?

Old September 5th, 2019, 08:58 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's a really solid price point! Where could one find that product? Do you believe the scale of the hexes to be correct for our purposes?
they better be as I created this & it's the same hex size we have used for all our other stuff. so it's not actually a product yet. I am about to order it & try it out. Just first make sure I am happy with the design.
Old September 5th, 2019, 08:47 PM

Ah, I see! Well I'll wait to advance with this on you, then, as it seems like you have a solid lead for how to proceed! Let me know!

Old September 10th, 2019, 02:03 AM

I placed the order for a vinyl & a canvas banner so I can see the difference. As I didn't want to pay more than I had to here I got standard postage so I will now have to wait about 20 days to see the results.
Old September 10th, 2019, 08:33 AM

No worries. Waiting for a Nekkron in the mail myself right now. We'll get to this when we get to it.

One other brainstorm I had recently. I think in order to represent the "vastness" of space compared to land tiles, make maneuvers more interesting, and make spaceships seem like a bigger deal for traveling long distances, I'd like a rule for Cosmic Spaces (need help with wording) that makes it so every three spaces count as one. Basically you have to use three spaces of movement every time you enter a Cosmic Space, so figures are one third as fast.

Old September 10th, 2019, 10:36 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Three spaces sounds a bit much - Silver Surfer only moving 2 spaces in the vastness feels off. I'd be happier making it 2 spaces, more like trudging through heavy snow. Surfer moving four spaces to a Stark's three feels better than them both just moving two.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 10th, 2019, 10:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I have to agree that 3 spaces seems like too much, if only because I imagine it would be really frustrating to have your average 5 move figure essentially wasting 2 movement points every turn when moving through space. Thematic, yea, but sounds unfun.
Old September 10th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Less movement pretty much always equals less fun.
When we converted Battletech from hexes like Heroscape to an open map we started with a Move of 1 = 1", we quickly changed it to 2".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library