Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 1st, 2019, 10:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cosmic Terrain Brainstorming Thread

This isn't in the sanctum, so not sure it'd be needed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2019, 11:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I honestly lose track of what's where sometimes.... and by sometimes I mean a lot.
I still think it's worth calling the chap in as a consultant at least. Chap knows what he's doing. I'll try to find the interview with him in one of the pre-revival back-issues of the Codex, I recall it being interesting (though it's been years since I read it).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 1st, 2019, 11:08 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, you tagged him, so he's been called. No telling if he'll answer or not, though. And I think we should for sure consider other options in the meantime.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2019, 11:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think we could figure out the art. japes has already created city maps.
The printing is the challenge to find a good price.

Looks like you can get a half map of space shipped to US for $50.
No quarter map option for 1.75" hexes for some reason.
The full map would be huge and if we are walking about lowering movement, big maps are not good.

How are you going to work scale here? A spaceship could be bigger than a map.
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:09 PM

We’re just building the sandbox. Spaceship scale is a question for a spaceship VDO thread.

Oh and flying figs would still get full movement.

Old September 1st, 2019, 12:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I mentioned it before but I think, in a pinch, the Arena of the Planeswalkers boards would make a great cheap "space hex" battlefield. You have a squint a little bit (make the "water" into "nebulas" or whatever, or just cover them up with regular terrain i.e. meteors), but the whole game sells for like $15-20 still, and has four boards of like... 6x8 tiles?

Old September 1st, 2019, 01:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Certainly works well for proxy purposes. Wouldn't want to rly on that as an 'official' product.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 1st, 2019, 02:14 PM

Hmm, why not, LO? Cheap and widely available are big pros.

Old September 1st, 2019, 03:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What if there was a cool printout overlay we could do to stick over the hexes that don’t actually look like space?
Old September 1st, 2019, 03:39 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, why not, LO? Cheap and widely available are big pros.
Because it feels/looks more like a rough proxy - as johnny said, it's not perfect. It's definitely something we should list as a viable proxy that works really well, but I'd want something more definitively space for the main map.
Plus, I think working out how to do printouts like this'll help us in the long run - I still want that sky mat!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:57 PM

Well perfect is definitely not the standard I’m going for. That path leads to insanity. I’d say johnny’s suggestion is and should be a contender.

But I’m open to other viable, affordable ideas. We just need them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What if there was a cool printout overlay we could do to stick over the hexes that don’t actually look like space?
I have no idea what this means.

Old September 1st, 2019, 07:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What japes did with the city maps. I tried it out and it works pretty good.
Space should be easier with no streets to line up.
I would just use the Magic boards as is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library