Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old October 30th, 2019, 11:00 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

@Flash_19 Haha, nice eye!! It's really not that great, just a placeholder I made to troll @TrueMurray while he works on the real logo.

Maybe I should make a better one for True specifically. Give him the power of bad jokes and all that.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 30th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
@Flash_19 Haha, nice eye!! It's really not that great, just a placeholder I made to troll @TrueMurray while he works on the real logo.

Maybe I should make a better one for True specifically. Give him the power of bad jokes and all that.

I love it. It's even better than I thought it would be.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old November 6th, 2019, 10:32 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey folks! We've got gameplay coming in now from the latest season of Online Heroscape! We're a bit behind due to IRL complications, but we're ready to kick things off for our channel with a game between @Chris Perkins and @Soundwarp SG-1 ! It's a battle of weird armies in this crazy crazy game!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 7th, 2019, 04:39 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

That game still haunts me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 7th, 2019, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
That game still haunts me.
Right after True and I recorded this I had a game against Dysole who had picked Templar and was terrified I'd be experiencing your pain! Luckily her defense was much less odds-defying.

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 13th, 2019, 10:25 AM

Game 2 (as far as we're concerned) of Round 1 of Online Heroscape Season 34! We've got @Sir Heroscape and @Cysole going to town this week. Can 1.6% odds be overcome? Who will win the pun battle? Find out this and more today!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 13th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hahah, you guys are funny...that was quite enjoyable.

Bigga: "True's still salty about that game...that...happened 2 years ago." :rollinglaugh:

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 14th, 2019, 12:14 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If You Must Know

The reason I went for the glyph the second time is that Sir H could've easily gotten attacks on me with the troopers and I wanted to strike first. I could've done something different but about 60% of the glyph pool helped me with G Trooper engagement which was a possibility with how I was going to play it, so it seemed reasonable. The reason I wasn't aggressive with the hounds is that the obvious choice (in my opinion) is to kill the forward hounds and since they were all gonna be on low ground it felt riskier to charge the shooting gallery than to try and hope for good dice to kill the leading gorillas and then roll up with all my hounds. Talking with a couple people after the game, the smart play was to play conservatively from the beginning with the hounds since I was the favorite and then bring in Quahon. Oh well, learned things for the future and that's always the goal in these games.

~Dysole, who admittedly struggles with making riskier plays
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:41 AM

Re: If You Must Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The reason I went for the glyph the second time is that Sir H could've easily gotten attacks on me with the troopers and I wanted to strike first. I could've done something different but about 60% of the glyph pool helped me with G Trooper engagement which was a possibility with how I was going to play it, so it seemed reasonable. The reason I wasn't aggressive with the hounds is that the obvious choice (in my opinion) is to kill the forward hounds and since they were all gonna be on low ground it felt riskier to charge the shooting gallery than to try and hope for good dice to kill the leading gorillas and then roll up with all my hounds. Talking with a couple people after the game, the smart play was to play conservatively from the beginning with the hounds since I was the favorite and then bring in Quahon. Oh well, learned things for the future and that's always the goal in these games.

~Dysole, who admittedly struggles with making riskier plays
That's a great explanation. I do think that you could have still rolled hounds forward with their 8 move to protected spots to get more plague rolls in since that's your only way to deal damage to Troopers, but that's from an outside perspective. If I were in your place in game I honestly probably would have played it out the way you did, as I struggle with riskier plays too (and it's a big mindset change from playing a game vs watching a game). It would be interesting to see the matchup if you had led with hounds, as I could see that working out well.

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 20th, 2019, 05:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Some high quality content on the channel today, guys.
Old November 20th, 2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Some high quality content on the channel today, guys.
I think I sense a bias.

But yes, we have a great new video for all y'all today with our beloved dok and @BodaciousBlood throwing down with dragons and constructs! To make it even better we've got @Chris Perkins guest starring as a co-caster this week! He's played in the most of our videos, and now we get to hear his expert commentary!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 27th, 2019, 02:09 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Subscribed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports