Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old July 26th, 2016, 11:49 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Map for War of the Tyrants

Well met!

Lately, rather than free building maps for my scenarios (except for the upcoming
The Faceless Ones!), I've been utilizing existing maps (see Kolakoski's Map Suggestions). However, I fear that I may also have to free build one for the scenario below.

A natural place for this battle would be the Fortress of Solitude. A number of existing maps containing Thaelenk Tundra terrain could be adapted for this. The inclusion of Batman and Deadpool in the draft imply, to me, that a Cityscape would be more appropriate. In general, the C3G maps herein have more height than I would like.

If there is a map I've overlooked, or a good explanation for Batman and Deadpool being at the North Pole, I'm open to suggestion . . .

War of the Tyrants!

General Zod has banished all Earth's Kryptonians to the Phantom Zone, destroyed his Projector, and is seeking to eradicate all data that would enable anyone to build another. Now he demands that all the inhabitants of Earth kneel to him. Who will bend the knee - and who will resist?

Equipped with

Plus

Last edited by kolakoski; July 26th, 2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old July 26th, 2016, 12:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Map for War of the Tyrants

Well Deadpool's crazy so you don't need a reason for him...Perhaps Batman was looking for Superman at his fortress?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 26th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Deadpool's a gun for hire with a teleporter. He can conceivably pop up anywhere that someone might be hiring.

Shouldn't be too hard to get Batman to the Fortress. If Superman is missing, I imagine Batman's investigation would lead him there, like japes says.
Old July 26th, 2016, 02:12 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Thanks guys!

I guess I'll free build a Fortress of Solitude. chas has tons of TT.

It should look like this . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios