Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 15th, 2015, 11:19 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of City Park - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yes.
Well, you are in the minority.

@johnny139 , do you have a vote? Technically the vote ends with currently 4 yeas and 1 nay, which would mean it would pass, but I would like to hear if johnny has a opinion here.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 15th, 2015, 07:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Five sets definitely feels like a lot. Is there a way to trim things down to 1 Marvel set? Use asphalt + concrete as the start zones and shrink them a bit. Might not be as aesthetically pleasant but a lot more manageable a build.
Old June 15th, 2015, 08:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Would you guys have a competitive problem with the map if the road were only on one side of the map? The tile placement would mirror both sides, just make them grass & rock on one side. Or perhaps have a road running through the middle and around the fountain with the park on either side. Although that seems unlikely to pull off with just one Marvel set, it just didn't come with all that many tiles.
Old June 15th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I think it should be symmetrical. Having road on one side only doesn't seem right.

Old June 15th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Would you guys have a competitive problem with the map if the road were only on one side of the map? The tile placement would mirror both sides, just make them grass & rock on one side. Or perhaps have a road running through the middle and around the fountain with the park on either side. Although that seems unlikely to pull off with just one Marvel set, it just didn't come with all that many tiles.
A road on one side is fine with me if there has to be a road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I liked the idea of having a road running down the middle of the park with a roundabout circling a fountain, then figures like Luke Cage could use the asphalt and concrete tiles, while Poison Ivy used the grass, and Aquaman played in the fountain. So I made a map using only 1 Marvel & 1 RttFF that does all that and it looks pretty terrible. Just 1 of either set just leaves you with too few tiles of the specialty tiles and objects. I don't think you will get a decent city park theme without 5 sets. I just had another idea though so I'll give it another try.
Old June 16th, 2015, 09:40 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Taking out 1 Marvel doesn't help for trimmer down the sets, we lose too many grass and concrete 2-hexes. If we were to trim down on sets to make it easier to build, I personally think removing a RttFF would make it easy to build than removing any other set; I just think removing any set(s) will just hurt the theme for only a little gain of maybe allow a few more people to build it.

My SuperScape Maps
Old June 16th, 2015, 12:40 PM
C3G Landlord

I took a look at our current list of competitive maps and while 5 sets would be on the high end, it would not be the first one or even the largest requirement. We currently have 25 competitive maps, 3 requiring 6 sets, 1 requires 5 sets, 10 requiring 4 sets, 8 requiring 3 sets, & 3 requiring 2 sets. Three already require 2 Marvel sets while seven require just 1 Marvel set. Three also require 2 RttF sets with six only using 1 RttF. So for those who don't have the 5 sets required for your map, other map options do exist.

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 16th, 2015, 05:58 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Are the majority good with this map moving forward as is?

My SuperScape Maps
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Are the majority good with this map moving forward as is?
I am.

Old June 16th, 2015, 08:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Me too.
Old June 16th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think it's a lot of sets for such a small map, but I personally don't think it's enough of an issue to stop it from progressing if it's otherwise a quality map. I'll give it a Yea at this point in the process at least.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library