Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 13th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of City Park - Design Phase

I'd rather see the Marvel sets removed entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 13th, 2015, 12:37 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That would mean scrapping the map, without the Marvel sets it would have to be built completely different. Another thing is, it would remove most of the theme, as it would look like a normal forest map.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 13th, 2015, 12:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

14 spaces away gets me on board. I can't tell what you did from just glancing at the pic since it looks the same but I count 14 spaces where I counted 12 before.

yea
Old June 13th, 2015, 01:04 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
14 spaces away gets me on board. I can't tell what you did from just glancing at the pic since it looks the same but I count 14 spaces where I counted 12 before.

yea
I pulled the wrap around back 1 and add them to the other end of the startzone.

My SuperScape Maps
Old June 13th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
How about this:

It takes 14 spaces to attack on first turn.
Quote:
Nay. I'd like to see some more discussion first. One thing to do when startzones are close to each other is give the startzones height. Another thing is why are the build requirements so high for such a small map?
Marvels (CB) and Roads (RttFF) don't offer a lot of tiles, their more for look.
I'd agree that the build requirements are high, but there isn't really another way to get the effect of the forest and the paths without a lot of RttFF. I'm thinking that maybe you could get away with 2 RttFF, one CB, and one RotV, but if you have 2 RttFF, chances are you have two CBs as well. It certainly wouldn't be the first map with such high build requirements. Removing the Conflict Begins sets would just mean it would look like a forest path instead of a city park, IMO.

I'm still good with the map as is, I don't think the high ground control is that big a deal, because, sure we have a lot of 6 move flying units, but we also have a lot of 7-10 move figures as well, if it means breaking up the flow of the map, I'd rather see it kept as is. A way to fix the problem of the close SZ spaces, would be to drop the 6 spaces after the turn in the asphalt section off of the SZ area (meaning there would be 6 less spaces to start on in each area). If you want keep it at 24 spaces, maybe place additional spaces close to each other, but in the center of the map, as per

Can't see the Jungle. Just a suggestion, It would also be ok to stay with the 18 start spaces as well, I see no problem with that (I personally don't often use more than that anyway) and I know I've played on a tourney map where you only had 16, so I believe it has been done before.
Old June 13th, 2015, 03:52 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
That would mean scrapping the map, without the Marvel sets it would have to be built completely different. Another thing is, it would remove most of the theme, as it would look like a normal forest map.
A forest with stone walkways and a fountain?

Scrapping the Marvel sets will make this seem like just a part of a large park rather than having it bordered by 2 roads.

Quote:
Old June 13th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm going to vote Yea. I like the map and I think it loses something without the Marvel sets.

Old June 14th, 2015, 06:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I've never liked start zones that are lower than the surrounding tiles but because it's a road it makes sense.

14 spaces between start zones seems fine to me.

Yea
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:45 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A forest with stone walkways and a fountain?

Scrapping the Marvel sets will make this seem like just a part of a large park rather than having it bordered by 2 roads.
It removes the theme I was going for.

Why do you want to see the Marvels removed? Is it 'cause this maps takes 5 sets? If so, this is not the first C3G Competitive Maps to have 5 or more sets, there are 3 that have 6 sets, and plenty (probably a majority) of C3G Competitive Maps that use 4 or more sets.

My SuperScape Maps
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:48 AM

It's because I see very little benefit for this particular map to use 5 sets. All it does is add the roads at the edges.

Quote:
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:52 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
It's because I see very little benefit for this particular map to use 5 sets. All it does is add the roads at the edges.
Without the Marvel, we don't have startzones and means I have to completely restart to make it work.

My SuperScape Maps
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:02 AM

Yes.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library