Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old September 18th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
C3G Map Makers Voting Thread

A new safe place to Propose and Vote. We will try to keep this thread clear of any chatter.
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:07 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Map Makers Voting Thread

I propose that we make Yodaking a new map maker, assuming that he wants the job and will make this his first map: LINK
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:42 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like that map (and the other one too). However, I would like to see another map before voting Yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't mind seeing some more room either (a touch of variety, y'know).
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Well then since this will fail anyways, I'll cancel it.

I was hoping we would just give him a shot and see how he works out. I guess I don't feel as threatened in having to safeguard seats of membership in this sub-group as I would in other positions.
Old June 26th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I propose that we start a contest based on the following and ask Truth to post it on the front page July 4th:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Join the C3G as an official C3G Mapmaker!

Do you have what it takes to make SUPER maps and scenarios?

Then enter the C3G Mapmakers Contest to show everyone what you got!

The Rules:

Enter two maps that are designed for C3G superscape. They can be casual maps, competitive maps, or even scenarios!

There are no specific number of master sets and expansions required for the map builds but please do keep in mind that we want our fans to be able to build these maps so keep your requirements reasonable.

The maps/scenarios must have a Batman theme (what that means is up to you!)

The C3G Mapmakers will choose the winners on July 31 and they will be invited to join the C3G Mapmakers.

If you aren't able to post files, you can send them to C3Gsupers@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 27th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea - should be interesting to see if anyone actually enters.
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:08 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I propose that we start a contest based on the following and ask Truth to post it on the front page July 4th:

Quote:
Join the C3G as an official C3G Mapmaker!

Do you have what it takes to make SUPER maps and scenarios?

Then enter the C3G Mapmakers Contest to show everyone what you've got!

The Rules:

Enter two maps that are designed for C3G superscape. They can be casual maps, competitive maps, or even scenarios!

There are no specific number of master sets and expansions required for the map builds but please do keep in mind that we want our fans to be able to build these maps so keep your requirements reasonable.

The maps/scenarios must have a Batman theme (what that means is up to you!)

The C3G Mapmakers will choose the winners on July 31 and they will be invited to join the C3G Mapmakers.

If you aren't able to post files, you can send them to C3Gsupers@gmail.com
Fixed.
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll enter.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:18 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea - should be interesting to see if anyone actually enters.
If nobody else enters, I'll slap two 24 grass hexes together and call it a field outside of Broxton, Oklahoma. Sure, you may not be able to see Asgard on the map, but only because it's floating in the sky again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios