Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2011, 05:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Madripoor Marina (Final Editing Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, all we need is a PDF and a build confirming it's accurate.
I probably can't get to this until the weekend (today is Thursday here so not to long ).

Cheers
Old August 26th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I can’t just let this map sit here without a game. Would you believe this is the first time I’ve actually played this matchup?

Team X-Men (XM): Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast, Angel
Team Brotherhood (BM): Magneto, Toad, Blob, Pyro, Nightcrawler, Mystique

Spoiler Alert!

And I'll take the map apart and keep the components ready for the pdf. Once the pdf is ready, I'll rebuild the map and report.
Old August 27th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

From what I can tell David, your only big mistake was not using Magneto's range of 6 and his Mental Shield to snipe Professor X who couldn't use Psychic Defense X. Great report though, and thanks for helping out here.
Old August 27th, 2011, 07:24 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

BTW didn't we rule that the maps couldn't be fictional places specific to a universe? I thought we had make the names generic like real world places or made up names (or our own recently named city - Sanctum City).
Old August 27th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

At first yes, then we abandoned that and even recently confirmed that we abandoned that.
Old August 27th, 2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
At first yes, then we abandoned that and even recently confirmed that we abandoned that.
We abandoned that it couldn't be real world names, but I don't recall the universe specific names.
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:01 PM

OP updated with PDF.
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I took down the map last night, so I was ready to assemble. I've rebuilt the map, and the build looks great.

Would you need to include the following in the pdf?
Quote:
SETUP:
Turn a Glyph of Mysterious Artifact and a random Equipment Glyph symbol-side up, shuffle them, then place them on the spaces marked with a ?. The Glyph of Mysterious Artifact has no effect and is removed from the battlefield when revealed.

SPECIAL RULES:
Dirty Water: Shadow spaces are also considered to be water spaces (figures must stop their movement when entering one).
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
We abandoned that it couldn't be real world names, but I don't recall the universe specific names.
I'm pretty sure we have open season on names - I mean, "Singapore Shipyard" would work just as well, but I personally like Madripoor as a setting.

Super job on the PDF, as usual, by the by. Still can't rep you, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
I took down the map last night, so I was ready to assemble. I've rebuilt the map, and the build looks great.

Would you need to include the following in the pdf?
Quote:
SETUP:
Turn a Glyph of Mysterious Artifact and a random Equipment Glyph symbol-side up, shuffle them, then place them on the spaces marked with a ?. The Glyph of Mysterious Artifact has no effect and is removed from the battlefield when revealed.

SPECIAL RULES:
Dirty Water: Shadow spaces are also considered to be water spaces (figures must stop their movement when entering one).
Thanks for being amazingly helpful, as always, and for bringing up the fact that the setup and special rules are missing.
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:44 PM

PDF updated with setup & special rules
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That looks great to me! Anyone see an problems with the wording on the rules? They're clear to me, but I wrote them, so...
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
That looks great to me! Anyone see an problems with the wording on the rules? They're clear to me, but I wrote them, so...
The only question I initially had was whether shadow spaces also function as shadow tiles in addition to water spaces. I was able to tell from the wording that it did. (Shadow spaces are also considered...) So I think the wording is pretty solid.

Edit: Hey, and I had +rep for A3n as well!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library