Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 13th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Madripoor Marina

The Book of the Madripoor Marina Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download the PDF File

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Battle for the Underdark™ Master Set, Marvel the Conflict Begins™ Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie™

SETUP:
Turn a Glyph of Mysterious Artifact and a random Equipment Glyph symbol-side up, shuffle them, then place them on the spaces marked with a ?. The Glyph of Mysterious Artifact has no effect and is removed from the battlefield when revealed.

SPECIAL RULES:
Dirty Water: Shadow spaces are also considered to be water spaces (figures must stop their movement when entering one).

MAP BIO: Madripoor has been called a "place for the very rich and the very poor," with the ports and harbors across Lowtown among the poorest. While its old crumbling waterfronts are home to pirates, smugglers, and worse, those seeking treasure may find their rewards worth the risk... but I wouldn't visit after dark.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • N/A

Last edited by A3n; September 16th, 2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Madripoor Marina (Design Phase)

Based on the famous island of Madripoor in the Marvel Universe (one of Wolverine's common hangouts), it's a pretty simple "crescent harbor" setup based on the COMMON AESTHETIC of the place. A nice run-down cove with some goodies in the harbor - I like the idea of one being a useful weapon and the other being a piece of junk.

I have it set up right now and it looks great, but there's some tight squeezes that might be tough to manage gameplay-wise. I'll give it a few playthroughs over the weekend (and test out some Avengers!) to see how it works. There's height, but a lot of hiding places to compensate, so I imagine there'll be an interesting "urban warfare" playstyle to it.

VirtualScape file should be forthcoming! I sent it off to Mr. Tickle for uploading.
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It looks like you really shouldn't need two RotV to make a map with this somewhat austere theme. I'm sure that with all the height you have it's necessary to some degree, but I would like to have a look at it when I have a chance, and see if we can't remove a set requirement.

Old August 13th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Height-wise you could easily fudge it down to a single Master Set (I pretty much just used the 24-hexers, so with hollow centers it would be easy to bring it up with just one), but the water is the real set eater. It uses all 42 pieces, and it'd be tough to shrink down that harbor to 21 without it looking strange.
Old August 13th, 2011, 03:38 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why not replace 1 RotV with a SotM? It still wouldn't be 42, but it also wouldn't be 21. The problem I have with using 2 RotV's on a map, is that late starters like me are lucky to have 1 RotV let alone 2 of them. I really wish I had molding supplies so I could make another RotV among other things.
Old August 13th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
Why not replace 1 RotV with a SotM? It still wouldn't be 42, but it also wouldn't be 21. The problem I have with using 2 RotV's on a map, is that late starters like me are lucky to have 1 RotV let alone 2 of them. I really wish I had molding supplies so I could make another RotV among other things.
If you're willing to use all 34 swamp water and 8 water hexes, and say it's an algae-soaked harobor, that actually works pretty well. Just say that the water hexes are all "water," in terms of depth, stopping movement, and negating falling damage.

Old August 13th, 2011, 08:00 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Now that looks quite cool.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Now that looks quite cool.
Yes it does. Great job Johnny!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

VirtualScape File
Old August 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Thanks T-Dawg!

While I'm personally in favor of keeping it at two Master Sets, I imagine that's mostly because I have two Master Sets. I'll see what I can do with an SotM in the mix.
Old August 13th, 2011, 02:09 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks awesome johnny . I'd love if it was brought down to one master set as well. I'm one of those late comers with just one set too.

As another thought, could you use a Dungeon set instead of a Swamp set to make use of the rocks in the harbor? I think that set comes with some water tiles too. Or people can always get one of those lexan water mats.
Old August 13th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Alright, here it is with Swamp and with Dungeon.

I had to cut two ruins, too, which hurts things, but what else can you do? I didn't add any shadow to the Dungeon one, but I'm sure it could be.

(I still like two RotV. )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library